what happened to mrtonguetwista?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If you're a new(er) artist on the siccness, and haven't been around a good while, I automatically don't like you. Unless you're AP.9 in which case you've been around and I still don't like you.
Check for Reece Loc breh, you won't be disappointed

bought his latest one off iTunes & it's been on repeat with that new Waxfase

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
...& on topic, MTT always been cool as ice with me.

I know he got under some of you folks' skin, but dude was a siccness OG, been here from the gate & was the original siccness news anchorman, no disrespect to the current short @short

Ya he may have made a few racial remarks, but you thin skinned people can't handle it unless its against an asian, a white person or a middle eastern person

so go fuck yourselves with your double edge hypocrisy one-way ruled asses. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Oct 3, 2006
...& on topic, MTT always been cool as ice with me.

I know he got under some of you folks' skin, but dude was a siccness OG, been here from the gate & was the original siccness news anchorman, no disrespect to the current short @short

Ya he may have made a few racial remarks, but you thin skinned people can't handle it unless its against an asian, a white person or a middle eastern person

so go fuck yourselves with your double edge hypocrisy one-way ruled asses. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
MTT seems cool to me as well. I miss reading his news threads