What does your Screen Name mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I always tell it how it is, and it aint always nice. As I tell the grim truth, I'm a grim prophet.

Also I made the name up when I was 13/14 and thought I had chances of being a rapper, and Da Grim Prophet was my lame ass rap name lol

Signed up when I was 15 and still thought it was cool. God I'm an idiot

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
watch out y'all CognacKilla @CognacKilla is tha police
typical generic police response.
u tha police till u prove otherwise
this porky pig takin notes and making files, trucha!!!
this lame foo next thread gone be asking what crimes uve witnessed and how u can verify your identity.

STFU faggot! Anyone can be a hard ass in the comfort of their own home from behind a computer screen, even a bitch ass nigga like yourself. That's what you internet trolls are notorious for. You just keep it on internet, okay queer bait?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I always tell it how it is, and it aint always nice. As I tell the grim truth, I'm a grim prophet.

Also I made the name up when I was 13/14 and thought I had chances of being a rapper, and Da Grim Prophet was my lame ass name lol

Signed up when I was 15 and still thought it was cool. God I'm an idiot

#RNS

Apr 5, 2016
Private Message: Yeah yeah yeah
Today, 02:12 PM
CognacKilla
Propped 185 Times in 87 Posts

Yeah yeah yeah
You just keep it on the Internet, you computer thug!Fuckin' faggot!
I know how much you Siccness cats love gettin' PM's, so I'ma flood your PM's until I think you've had enough.Pussy!

CognacKilla @CognacKilla ok. I get it... I've crossed the line...

I apologize, please just don't disturb my PM's.