What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It’s ok for Chris Rock,Dave Chappelle and George Lopez to crack white jokes all day.
So you're saying "white people have good credit" "white people can't dance" and "always have white friends around so the police don't mess with you" type jokes is completely the same as comparing a black person to an ape.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
So you're saying "white people have good credit" "white people can't dance" and "always have white friends around so the police don't mess with you" type jokes is completely the same as comparing a black person to an ape.
That’s kinda what I was trying to say....comedians make way more jokes cracking on white people and nobody really gets offended because it’s just jokes, but as soon as anybody makes a tiny joke about a different race they make a huge deal about it.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
That’s kinda what I was trying to say....comedians make way more jokes cracking on white people and nobody really gets offended because it’s just jokes, but as soon as anybody makes a tiny joke about a different race they make a huge deal about it.
Your missing the point

Jun 21, 2016
To make matters worse, she caused hundreds of people to lose their jobs. I hope they some how make the show go on without her fat ass.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I fuckin hate grammar Nazis. who gives a fuck it's a rap forum take that snooty shit somewhere else
I do too. You know what I hate more? When ignant MF think their opinion matters (like you) or dumb MF say "your missing the point" and don't see the irony in choosing the wrong your but think they know some shit.

:poo:

Eat shit bitch