What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Funny how all of us are getting drawn into a conversation about two elitists (Barr and Jarrett) who don't give a damn about any of us, who will continue to live rich and prosperous, who have exploited common folk for decades (usually their own ethnicities). So one lost their worthless television show that did nothing to advance us as a species over a derogatory joke toward someone who actually ruined many black people's lives in Chicago in the 90s - which also did nothing to advance us as a species...

hmm

ya this shit deeper than a bad joke and a pissed off ethnicity, they playin with our minds like three card molly

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
But this is fine because ghost dance is black? All white men are evil racist's because we were born white? Never been a racist never oppressed anyone. My ancestor's (like almost all european's)came after slavery was over. Keep asking for equality while openly calling me a slur based on my race while telling me to never do the same too you. Racism goes both ways.
cry baby

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Free speech is under attack... On all sides... Lots of people pretend to be offended. A bunch of pussies. Free speech by nature can be offensive. Can’t have it both ways. Controlled speech or free speech.
It's not really free speech if you're repping a private entity. If Disney/ABC Network doesn't want somebody that calls black people apes, they don't have to have that person. Roseanne still has her free speech, she didn't lose it by being fired. She can still go on twitter and say whatever see feels like, but Disney/ABC doesn't have to sign her paychecks either.

May 22, 2006
It's not really free speech if you're repping a private entity. If Disney/ABC Network doesn't want somebody that calls black people apes, they don't have to have that person. Roseanne still has her free speech, she didn't lose it by being fired. She can still go on twitter and say whatever see feels like, but Disney/ABC doesn't have to sign her paychecks either.
Sitcom lady points out resemblance of another lady and a movie character... NATIONAL OUTRAGE
Talk show lady calls another lady feckless cunt
NATIONAL OUTRAGE

The term “hate speech” is meant to shut down free speech.
Big tech:google fb Twitter are all censoring free speech.

You can make the private company argument and it is valid, I agree w u. But that doesn’t make it right, and it also doesn’t make it not an attack on free speech.

As far as Roseanne calling that lady planet of the apes, I’d say only a liar would say there’s not a resemblance. It was tasteless to say but also accurate.

I’m old enough to remember when comedians could be tasteless without repercussions.
Bill Mayer said he was a “house nigger” on his show and his show didn’t get cancelled. This wasn’t too long ago.

Weed is legal now, why is everyone so uptight?

Attachments

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I agree that the outrage is ridiculous. Comedians should generally get a pass, unless it's a flat out brutal attack on a race. However I still don't agree with it being an attack on free speech.

Corporate representation has always been a thing, this is nothing that just started recently with this current super SJW culture. Charlie Sheen got fired from CBS for saying "jew kike", dude from Grey's Anatomy, which is also on ABC got fired for homophobic slurs, those are just off the top of my head, I know there's a lot more.

Roseanne's boss also happened to be a black woman. It's reckless as fuck to compare a black woman to an ape when the person that signs your checks also happens to be a black woman.

Bill Maher also works for HBO, not ABC, two different corporate entities. HBO didn't care, ABC did. HBO is a station that also shows unedited content, nudity, cussing etc. ABC is a family network on regular over the air TV owned by the most family oriented corporation there is in Disney. Two different corporations will have different standards as far as how they want their corporation represented. HBO has been a champion of comedians for decades, was the first network that started to air hour long comedy specials, obviously they would give a comedian more leniency.

The thing is Roseanne still has her free speech, she never lost it. She can go on twitter right now and say whatever the fuck she wants, but that doesn't mean ABC has to have her as a representative.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
all these right wingers are free speech supporters when it comes to calling a black woman a monkey, but tuck their tail when kaep takes a knee

lol at these times man
Which is hella retarded considering he took the knee outta respect for those who served....I mean that shit actually speaks volumes to the type of man he is. I hope he gets caked out on his lawsuit.

Fucc that bitch (Jarrett) though. All these sjws obviously have no idea how many black lives she destroyed in Chicago- she doesn't even deserve to be compared to a monkey cuz a monkey hasn't destroyed any black lives.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
Pretty much.

Sitcom lady points out resemblance of another lady and a movie character... NATIONAL OUTRAGE
Talk show lady calls another lady feckless cunt
NATIONAL OUTRAGE

The term “hate speech” is meant to shut down free speech.
Big tech:google fb Twitter are all censoring free speech.

You can make the private company argument and it is valid, I agree w u. But that doesn’t make it right, and it also doesn’t make it not an attack on free speech.

As far as Roseanne calling that lady planet of the apes, I’d say only a liar would say there’s not a resemblance. It was tasteless to say but also accurate.

I’m old enough to remember when comedians could be tasteless without repercussions.
Bill Mayer said he was a “house nigger” on his show and his show didn’t get cancelled. This wasn’t too long ago.

Weed is legal now, why is everyone so uptight?
I think Jamie Foxx said it best

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

pretty much

i'm surprised at how so few people mentioned the bill maher thing when the roseanne thing came up

::