What aphorisms can you recommend for others to live by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2016
Chatt-Town
How coat is this with arms and no neck, he biased to sink into those arms I am not. I find this amusing, your guessing is fact, but off a mile. He goes by another name way more maggnetized then mine, I from the neck with no arms where a brother doesn't coat me with arms but yet I still fire. Back against the wall & balls to the wall; nostalgic, you'll see me and magnoliae have no rays of sunshine together, yet still one are the same.

Dec 25, 2016
Chatt-Town
You will see it is matt, the guy who I claim to be. Yet if all the claims are correct, you are the one seeing and hearing stuff that isn't true, I only claimed to be the one that goes by matt to be a fool to fool you. I see stuff too but it is all there, and deep enchantment I can hear you breath out fool to me as though you didn't know I'd become one to by ways fool you back. Yes I'm matt, the guy you speak of, he is a virtuous sire to which I sit the sicc too, now back seriously thug and grab these nutsacks of these other guys so you can get some more props you prop pusher.