what age did sum of you guys move out??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
theres a mix crowd in here so its cool to get sum info....theres the older folk an the younger people like myself, but i mean all in all sum you guys have both had to move out....what age did you guys do it at an how hard was it??? just askin cuz im 20 an im gettin ready to leave the nest with a couple of the bruhs....

Jan 23, 2006
im 18 and i want to move out on my own , but im picky i want to skip the apartment bullshit and get straight to owning some shit , i wanna pay mortgage on a condo rather then pay rent on an apartment. but guess its gonna take some time ... specially livin in the bay and i dont plan on leavin it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
moved out when i was 18...lived in a dorm for school, almost ended up living at home after that, but found a nice ass house in the city to live at and go to school.

lemme just say though that althought i dont live very far from my moms house, i just get the feeling when i go home that its not my house anymore, like it is and it isnt...they turned my room into a kind of den. i just get the vibe that i have my own house now to live at and thats that. of course im welcome there and i still go home a lot and stay there sometimes, but its just not the same feeling, not that its bad.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
im 21 and still living @ home, imma stay here until i at least got a down payment for a place saved up.......

May 1, 2003
Me and my lil brother were technically own our own @ 13...eventhough we still lived at home. It was the early 80's when crack first hit the scene. I moved out the day I went to tha pen @ 18. The same story as everyone else from that era.

Oct 14, 2004
Iam 26 and still stay at home. I went through some things and went to the pen for a year and before that I was being a dumb ass and slanging and running around spending cash and shit didnt give a fuck. Got out the pen at 22 went in at 21. When I got out I started College to make a change and been working hard ever since. Iam getting up and out next year with my girl. Just saving up money and stuff. My parents have been real cool and stood by me when no one else (except some friends) did. So I just work hard every day. If I dont work hard I dont deserve to live.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I was 18 the first time, moved back home, moved back out again, moved back home...I moved about when I was 26 (LOL) for good. I ain't never goin back to that house to live!!! I stop by every day to let Moms fire up though!!!

I agree with the poster who said that it doesn't even feel like I have a stake in the house anymore...my room now has a 6 foot long fishtank mounted into the wall.

May 1, 2003
Filthy_Rich said:
My advice would be to live in your parents' house until you have a good idea and a plan for what you want to do with your life or until you finish school. i say this because you won't have time to think about yourself once you move out. it will be much harder to go to school later on when you have things like bills and rent money to worry about.
Come on dawg...don't deprive these kids of the good times. Where's the fun in that. You know those times were probably some of the funnest times. lol

May 2, 2002
Dana Dane said:
I was 18 the first time, moved back home, moved back out again, moved back home...I moved about when I was 26 (LOL) for good.
Exactly the same as me. Own a home now...so no more going back.

My Moms made me pay rent though..."This is how the real world is...you better get use to it!"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i moved out when i was 19 to join the military for 6 years went to school for a year and now i'm back home making sure my family can pay the bills. i'm almost 27 that shit sucks. As soon as my mom gets a job and some of my major debts are taken care of i'm getting out of here. My moms house is so crowded its like living in a fuckin youth hostel. I miss being on my own