what age did sum of you guys move out??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
fuck the bullshit-when is my mom gonna move the fuck out of my apartment-i been payin the rent on this bitch since i was 19-she know her role though-if i got company go to your room and try not to ear hustle-one good thing is i know yall remember when you was growing up and your mom used to make you turn the music down???ill play some nasty ass tooshort so the whole block can hear it and she cant say a damn thing-just give me her thizz face and then keep it movin....ha ha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
see that aint a black mom...or atleast a baptist black mother..
you gon' have to turn that too short down whether its your house or not..lol

id hear shit about disrespect for YEARS..

i moved out when i was 17. as soon as i could i was out. moved to SF for art school.

Feb 14, 2006
i was 19
had shitty ass job
quited that after year and a half, went to businesscollege for three years
now half gone from that,and ill move when its finished, and have found a job
that payes for good

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
there comes a time when our parents get old.
i'll eventually feel indebted to help the people who've put me into this world.

but shit if you still in college, i say parents pad aint bad
save uyp the scrilla while you can and when you do move out youll have shit to fall back on

Feb 14, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
My advice would be to live in your parents' house until you have a good idea and a plan for what you want to do with your life or until you finish school. i say this because you won't have time to think about yourself once you move out. it will be much harder to go to school later on when you have things like bills and rent money to worry about.
should saved about 2 years from nothin, back when i was young
didn´t think logic.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Moved out at 22.... couldn't stand my mother's punkass husband. Never moved back and never will... I'd be homeless before I ever go back to that place.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was 26 when I moved out of my moms house. Looking back I think I moved out at the right time for me, I definitely couldnt of stayed there any later though. I lived in the basement and me and my moms worked opposite shifts so the arrangement worked out. I think you should stay at home as long as you are comfortable and as long as its not getting in the way of letting you live your life how you want...

Sep 11, 2005
see thats that thing tho, i live in a small ass town, so everything i do i gotta drive like a half hour or 45 minutes away to get to....i just got offered a hella cool job full time an also i got about 2 other friends who are for sures....then we also got 2 other ones pendin if they would wanna move out....we got all the expenses like planned out, like how we're gonna pay shit an whatever....i mean i got friends younger than me that got about the same money comin as me an they go full time to sac state an they got theyr own place an they always say "damn this is the best feelin ever!!!" (the indepandence).....but then theres times when im in theyr side of the woods an im like "ay lets go out, im fuckni bored as fuck..." an theyr like "nah i hella cant, my wallets as useless as a cripples leg, just comeover an play sum Madden..." so i mean they do get fuckin real poor at times, but i mean not that bad....an i got it all good hear with my folks, but the only REAL BIG PROBLEM is fuckin commuting, gas is a real fuckin bitch, an havin to be there on time at places is a hassle also....my folks dont care how long i stay here, my dads one of those real mexican type of folk but even he said "ay its all good, live as if you were on your own, just dont over do it.." so basically they dont mind gettin home drunk an shit like that, just dont over do it....BUT COMMUTING, COMMUTING, COMMUTING.....thanks tho to everyone who replied on this thread....good lookin yall

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I was 17 and my dad came home one day and said I'm movin out the apartment is yours. That was sick as fuck so for about the next year or so I lived on my own but pops paid the bills. Now I'm in the military and takin care a buisness. Fuck living under peoples roofs. If you wanna kick it till all hours of the night you should be able to.

May 2, 2002
moved out to a dorm when I was 19... then I moved back home a year later. moved back out when I was 22. Now Im 23 going on 24, and guess what? moving back home. fuckin sucks. but I cant pay my bills.

gonna be 24, living with my dad. yay!

Jan 4, 2006
FMTRAIDER said:
college sucks. lol
u obviously went to a sad ass college. this has been the best 4 years of my life. school 3 days a week, no job, mom pays rent, hustle for spending and bill money. clown if u want bout moms payin rent but i know your just jealous.

Apr 13, 2004
damn i been livin wit my parents my whole life im 21 its a trip cuz i just got word today that i qualified 4 this apt. 2 bedroom n the rent is only 520 n these apts wer just built i get to move in on oct. 2nd so ima c how this world of payn rent n all is cuz moms wuznt chargin me rent, but i need my own spot already so ima c how it goes

Mar 4, 2006
I moved out and started paying rent at 17. I don't understand how people be living with their parents when they're already grown and shit. I think it's healthy to be independent.

Jan 4, 2006
yeah fuck not being able to 1. bring broads home 2. smoke blunts on your couch 3.knock as loud as you want 4. partake in illegal activities and 5. and not hearing your parents bitch (some of u can probably do this shit at home) If u want to stay at home thats up to u, but once u get out u will never want to go back. notice how everyone that says they moved back in was because of money, not because they wanted to.