What 9mm you recommend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
I am looking at the Beretta M9A3 and closing in on it.

Not really that about guns but it is necessary to have when people start looting. Them koreans that took to their roofs with rifles and pistols during the LA riots had the right idea.

No need to say what you own. You don't want machine learning algorithms to flag your ass.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I am looking at the Beretta M9A3 and closing in on it.

Not really that about guns but it is necessary to have when people start looting. Them koreans that took to their roofs with rifles and pistols during the LA riots had the right idea.

No need to say what you own. You don't want machine learning algorithms to flag your ass.
I had the Beretta FN92 and it was dope. It did however jam more frequently than my Tauros. My Tauros one kicked smoother too.

17 rounds compared to 10 tho.

I stopped using 9mm and got a 40 now. Always heard fools talk smack about XDs but mine has been good to me. Bought a couple boxes of ammo and it didnt jam once, ammo really matters too. Dont go buying blazer rounds and shit just cuz they're cheap.

Build an AR fool, its way better and cheaper. Bout to build my second one later on this month

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I always tell people to go to the shooting range and test out as many models as possible, get a feel for what is right for you. I had a Ruger P95 and it felt great in hand, not too heavy and not a ton of kick for what it was. Never once misfired or jammed on me. And i bought it used.
My favorite one "at a shooting range" was a 38 special Rossi. It was the SHIT. Id prefer that over my 40 now and my Beretta. It was just about how it felt and kicked. 6 shooter tho.. Super smooth too. My girl learned how to shoot with that one. We got down to shooting beer caps from like 20 + yards out lol

Edit: Definitly try out more styles and calibers before chosing one. Find balance lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Thats pretty impressive...my shot is shit and i cant even hit a damn target in the head from 25 yards out
I used to go hunting a lot with my dad when I was a kid and sometimes still do. First shot with shotguns and then got a .22 rifle and got stupid beast with it. I used to smack quails on telephone wires in the head and smack rabbits while they were running with it too. Once I got the 22 down everything else seemed easier for me. I know some fools who got good aim with 9s and suck ass with a 22 lol

May 4, 2002
best gun ive shot with was a compact m41a. second was this big sniper rifle my boy in the military had.

wildest gun ive shot was an old ass double barrel shotgun that dude got from his great grandpa. that recoil was something viscous.

as for a 9mm, i had a Beretta way back but i wasnt fond of it.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
cool! I'd been merely reading reviews and saw the hype about Barettas. Figured they were military approved or something and so they were certain to be functional as fuck.

according to this thread, every 9mm but Barettas are probably better. Nonetheless, I won't know until I go to a shooting range and try it all out.

Just got my tax refund and I've been sober as fuck. So here comes...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
cool! I'd been merely reading reviews and saw the hype about Barettas. Figured they were military approved or something and so they were certain to be functional as fuck.

according to this thread, every 9mm but Barettas are probably better. Nonetheless, I won't know until I go to a shooting range and try it all out.

Just got my tax refund and I've been sober as fuck. So here comes...
Enjoy breh

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I had the Beretta FN92 and it was dope. It did however jam more frequently than my Tauros. My Tauros one kicked smoother too.

17 rounds compared to 10 tho.

I stopped using 9mm and got a 40 now. Always heard fools talk smack about XDs but mine has been good to me. Bought a couple boxes of ammo and it didnt jam once, ammo really matters too. Dont go buying blazer rounds and shit just cuz they're cheap.

Build an AR fool, its way better and cheaper. Bout to build my second one later on this month
Not sure how that compares to the 92FS, but those are allegedly crazy reliable. I've never heard of one of those jamming under normal use.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Not sure how that compares to the 92FS, but those are allegedly crazy reliable. I've never heard of one of those jamming under normal use.
Thats the same I heard. I ran through 3 boxes of ammo and it jammed every now and then. Its literly the only gun that it happens that frequently. I got it cuz it "never jams"and now I got an XD lol the clip gets stuck coming out but a bullet never jammed lol