What 9mm you recommend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Thats the same I heard. I ran through 3 boxes of ammo and it jammed every now and then. Its literly the only gun that it happens that frequently. I got it cuz it "never jams"and now I got an XD lol the clip gets stuck coming out but a bullet never jammed lol
Damn, that's crazy. Sounds like the complete opposite of what I would expect in terms of reliability

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If it (a name brand manufacturer) had jamming issues, I would wonder three things initially
1) Was it dry fired and if so how often.
2) How well taken care of was it i.e. cleaned.
3) Are original mags being used or aftermarket.

I have owned numerous firearms and have never had a weapon jam. I have had an Intratec TEC-22 with feeding issues but that was a specific magazine. The only caliber of ammo I have ever had duds was 22 ammo and I have had everything upwards to and including 50 Cal.

I am by no means an expert but those are things that would come to mind.

Last edited:
May 22, 2006
My favorite carry 9 is an lc9. Small. Has safety. Holds 7. Fits fine in pocket. Lightweight.
My favorite battle pistol 9 is ppq. Best out of box trigger. Paddle mag release is nice.
I have. G19 that’s pretty nasty too. Glock is gonna have the best aftermarket

If I had to pick a pistol for California it would be g29.

May 22, 2006
If it (a name brand manufacturer) had jamming issues, I would wonder three things initially
1) Was it dry fired and if so how often.
2) How well taken care of was it i.e. cleaned.
3) Are original mags being used or aftermarket.

I have owned numerous firearms and have never had a weapon jam. I have had an Intratec TEC-22 with feeding issues but that was a specific magazine. The only caliber of ammo I have ever had duds was 22 ammo and I have had everything upwards to and including 50 Cal.

I am by no means an expert but those are things that would come to mind.
I had a g43 that jammed constantly outta the box. Sold it quickly.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'd say avoid polymer frames like the Glock. I had a 9mm and the recoil on it was terrible, hurt my hand after a while. Then I got a .22, and the recoil was better, but I didn't think it'd be very effective for self-defense.

I finally went out and got a Ruger SP101 revolver, it shoots 38 special and .380 magnum. I think its the best of both worlds. The calibur is similar to a 9mm, you can choose between shooting at the range (38) or self defense (magnum), and the gun is all metal, so even though its heavier, there's less recoil and more accuracy.

Best advise I saw on here was go to the range and try as many guns as you can before you buy. It took me buying 4 guns before I found one that was right for me and my tiny Donald Trump hands.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If you want a gun to reliably jam on you every time, I recommend the Jennings J22. I finally dismantled it and threw it in the garbage after a bullet got lodged in the chamber and I almost fired a second one and blew up my hand. Later found out it has an ATF warning for being "extremely dangerous".

May 9, 2002
Some models are prone to jamming, like Stealth pointed out. Sure, you should treat your firearm properly in terms of cleaning, oiling, etc. However, some are predisposed to jamming due to being cheap or poor engineering.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Some models are prone to jamming, like Stealth pointed out. Sure, you should treat your firearm properly in terms of cleaning, oiling, etc. However, some are predisposed to jamming due to being cheap or poor engineering.
Yes, Jennings aka Jimenez Arms are shit tier guns

Even Hi-Point is a better gun than Jimenez

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I got a Hi-Point .45 carbine. So much fun to shoot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That thing is stupid wet
I had a sig Sauer .22 that looked like that came with a dope ass AimPoint holographic sight. It was a rifle and would fold to be like a pistol. (Looks around* All in my grand theft auto game :cool:)

Is that just a grip or one of those stand things on the front

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I got a Hi-Point .45 carbine. So much fun to shoot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Word I have a police issue Ruger 40 carbine, its fun

I don't find the 45 Hi point pistol much fun but it is actually accurate, just a lil more bark then I prefer compared to other 45s, but I understand the difference between rifle and pistol and yours is cool

May 22, 2006
I hate guns, but accept that they are a necessary evil in the world.

The fact that a human has the power to literally end someones existence from 10 ft away is a very scary thought for me. Its alot of power to have as a human.
A person can end many lives from much further than 10 feet without a gun if they’re motivated. I also understand what you mean.

I love shooting shit, always have.

G29-10mm
M&P Shield 45

Attachments

Last edited:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Lol I've never heard of Jennings. I would be worried about a pistol that costs less than an ounce of good weed

I have a savage arms 12 guage tho...one of those Big 5 $300 jobs...it'll click clack and scare a burglar away just as much as the Ithaca it's modeled after
It costs me about an EIGHTH of good weed. I got it used for $55. I have knives more expensive.