Welcome to the 707

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
A thread for all things 707

Besides chicken express aka chicken express (shout out to ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ) what are some good places to eat?

Is there any bars or clubs that are crackin during the week?

Is there any cheap and/or reliable spots that you recommend for anything? ranging from mechanics (I need one for a Benz) to weed clubs to clothing shops to whatever...

Is there any places that should be avoided? Hoods, food places, bad shit in general

Is there any useful or even useless info one should know about the 707?

Shoutout to Dana Dane @Dana Dane & Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat

Say it backwards

May 9, 2002
A thread for all things 707

Besides chicken express aka chicken express (shout out to ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ) what are some good places to eat?

Is there any bars or clubs that are crackin during the week?

Is there any cheap and/or reliable spots that you recommend for anything? ranging from mechanics (I need one for a Benz) to weed clubs to clothing shops to whatever...

Is there any places that should be avoided? Hoods, food places, bad shit in general

Is there any useful or even useless info one should know about the 707?

Shoutout to Dana Dane @Dana Dane & Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat

Say it backwards
Wait...what? How can it be its own AKA?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Btw i had a flashback to that drawing of u in that one thread where u looked like satan lol

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
is it better than the $100 zips of OG Kush or Gorilla Glue I get in Richmond? I'm not paying more than that for some tree unless I'm gettin units
only reason i named those is because u cant find em strains anywhere else, those genetics are specific to a 707 grower. and nahhh they aint cheap. og has become like purp only fetching 18-2k on indoor cuz erryone grows it. outdoor packs usually hit for 15 in the bay but when u go farther north u can get greenhouse thats better for 12-14 and more than 5 units always breaks down to 1k/Lb which is cheaper than 100/zip.

the only "step-ahead" some1 can have in the growing industry is having the in-demand strains that still fetch 3200-4k a pack. Vallejo is crackin with exotic herb right now.