We need 4 more years of Trump !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
This probably isn't the best place to talk politics but I'd be willing to bet that Trump wins the next election too. Democratic Party has no identity and the leaders are crooked and stale and unwilling to step away to let the party evolve. They campaign on free shit and open borders, only retards think that's sustainable. They went all in on the Russia bullshit, come to find out Trump had nothing to do with it and Obama knew it was happening, and did nothing about it. Clinton under investigation again. Loretta lynch under investigation, Bernie and his wife under investigation.

Dems have no message except obstruction and intolerance. Trump has created a new Republican Party. The Republican Party was circling the drain until he stepped in. Now there's a message, America First, and it's got massive momentum.

Say he's racist, sexist, Russian, blah blah, echo chamber bullshit. People are not stupid, they can see the liberal hypocrisy.

Unless a new leader steps up and give the Democratic Party an identity that the people can get behind, they will absolutely get Trumped again in 2020.

Jun 21, 2016
This probably isn't the best place to talk politics but I'd be willing to bet that Trump wins the next election too. Democratic Party has no identity and the leaders are crooked and stale and unwilling to step away to let the party evolve. They campaign on free shit and open borders, only retards think that's sustainable. They went all in on the Russia bullshit, come to find out Trump had nothing to do with it and Obama knew it was happening, and did nothing about it. Clinton under investigation again. Loretta lynch under investigation, Bernie and his wife under investigation.

Dems have no message except obstruction and intolerance. Trump has created a new Republican Party. The Republican Party was circling the drain until he stepped in. Now there's a message, America First, and it's got massive momentum.

Say he's racist, sexist, Russian, blah blah, echo chamber bullshit. People are not stupid, they can see the liberal hypocrisy.

Unless a new leader steps up and give the Democratic Party an identity that the people can get behind, they will absolutely get Trumped again in 2020.
Pretty much. Even the MSM here with an anti Trump bias are pushing the Russia nonsense everyday from our global news section and I mean, every fucking day.

Nov 27, 2014
I don't think Trump qualified the the job but he hasn't done shit major his dumb ass policies don't pass or won't last. Just wait the nigga out is how I feel

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't think Trump qualified the the job but he hasn't done shit major his dumb ass policies don't pass or won't last. Just wait the nigga out is how I feel
Obama wasn't qualified for the job. He was some young senator who didn't even show up to vote alot.
Everyone forgot about his ties to Tony Rezko, lol . Bush Jr wasn't qualified either. He ran a failed CIA front oil company and a sorry Texas Rangers ball club at that time. Clinton wasn't qualified. Research how many associates ended up dead around that guy. Also, anyone who was anyone in Arkansas know about all the prostitutes he was sleeping with when he was AR Gov. Bush Sr wasn't qualified either. A former Veep and CIA who had Reagan shot so he could be the shot caller during that tenure. Someone who lied to the American public with 'no new taxes' that left a sour taste in everyone's mouth when he did exactly that. Someone who was also mysteriously present when JFK was assassinated. We could go on and on about who is and isn't qualified. The POTUS is the CEO of the US CORPORATION. Anyone who has never been successful at business, aka majority of politicians, have no business or qualifications to be president, in reality. Just because you know the political ropes doesn't mean you have 3-400 million people's best interests in mind, let alone financial growth and development for the nation.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When corporations cheat the books and get exposed it begins their downfall. When countries do it, it all depends on their global scale positioning. Trump's budget is 4.1 trillion? Every year now the budget spending increases, just the agendas are flipped. You can't print money forever and can only kick the can so far down the road before you either hit a wall or fall of the edge of the Earth as Smiley would say. Someone has to pay the piper. Yes, it is fiat money, with nothing behind it except the US gubmint which is propped by taxpayers, but for it to work, debts have to be paid.

Dec 3, 2016
I'm just trying to get a better job, one where I don't need advanced degrees and 15 years experience in software that's only been out for under 10 years. But here we are. With a president that had zero political experience, not even a damn mayor or councilman; making nearly half a million a year on top of his other revenue streams.

Jul 12, 2002

I think it's wise to wait and see what Robert Mueller's investigation concludes before we make up our minds about whether or not Trump and his campaign were involved in the election meddling.

Jan 31, 2008
I think we need 4 more years of Trump!

What do you think?

Lord Trump is our master
shut the fuck up
sorry but im sure you understand, its the alcohol talking
but you gotta cut the fucking shit
people are dealing with real issues are you are over here tipsy topsy trolling the whole forum
cut the shit for once dude

May 22, 2006
I think it's wise to wait and see what Robert Mueller's investigation concludes before we make up our minds about whether or not Trump and his campaign were involved in the election meddling.
I will bet a large sum of money that Mueller will not turn up anything that proves Trump was involved. Pm me if you wanna bet.

Jul 12, 2002
I will bet a large sum of money that Mueller will not turn up anything that proves Trump was involved. Pm me if you wanna bet.
I don't think that would be a wise bet for me because if Trump hypothetically did collude, it was almost certainly done through people working under him. That makes it very difficult to prove Trump himself had any involvement. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm just not going to make my mind up based on what either side has said at this point because I don't trust either of them.

May 22, 2006
I don't think that would be a wise bet for me because if Trump hypothetically did collude, it was almost certainly done through people working under him. That makes it very difficult to prove Trump himself had any involvement. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm just not going to make my mind up based on what either side has said at this point because I don't trust either of them.
Fair enough