We need 4 more years of Trump !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I highly doubt 1) that the Russians manipulated the election and 2) that Trump had any involvement if it were anything more than a fairy tale. Ironic how many billions of dollars the Clinton's and their minions have taken from the Russians all these years, even padding their foundation, and have the nerve to cry foul. They didn't win because the puppet master(s) said so. This is not even worth discussing. Where is HERESY @HERESY ? Nobody could tell you better

May 9, 2002
Its all fuckery. All of it. But Trump has no idea what the fuck he is doing, and is a business man FIRST. And the amount of BS he has spun so far is laughable. Only people who like trump are business owners, because he is going to always try and get massive cuts to them...especially the bigger ones and corporations. But as far as actual politics is concerned? Clueless.

And no, i dont think he is racist. Money is money...if you are a wealthy black man, you are wealthy. Thats it. This is a class thing.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I highly doubt 1) that the Russians manipulated the election and 2) that Trump had any involvement if it were anything more than a fairy tale. Ironic how many billions of dollars the Clinton's and their minions have taken from the Russians all these years, even padding their foundation, and have the nerve to cry foul. They didn't win because the puppet master(s) said so. This is not even worth discussing. Where is HERESY @HERESY ? Nobody could tell you better
Different sides. Same coin.

Now matter how you flip it...it's...still...the...same...coin...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
In the hardcore sense? Yup. He is an opportunitist. You think he wants to denounce his main supporters? He needs them... because they will fight for him to the end.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I think he is so bigoted hes unaware of his own bigotry. In the world in his head, non white people are truly lesser, and he doesnt even see anything wrong, morally, or rationally, with that. He doesn't understand why the entire country (excepting nazis) is horrified and embarassed by him. He really thinks hes telling the truth.

May 9, 2002
I think he is so bigoted hes unaware of his own bigotry. In the world in his head, non white people are truly lesser, and he doesnt even see anything wrong, morally, or rationally, with that. He doesn't understand why the entire country (excepting nazis) is horrified and embarassed by him. He really thinks hes telling the truth.
I agree with the last part, but Donald is an elitist, not a racist. He sees money more than color, at least in my opinion. He has several PoC on his staff (FWIW).

Im growing tired of the rhetoric on the left at this point. Democrats, more so the supporters and media, are whining too much about certain things. And they are very close to skewing the truth to get points accross, which doesnt need to happen: the actions speak for themselves. All they are doing is fueling those on the right, and making some who are fringe maybe look more toward that extreme.

I do my best not to take sides in terms of parties...because it just ends up on some street gang shit at the end ("fuck your side because reasons!")...and that has divided this country for a very long time, and it seems worse than i can ever remember...right now.

I try not to dabble into conspiracies because 90% of them are silly, but this UVA shit did appear to be very unrestrained and chaotic more than it needed to be. Let the alt-right march, and talk...and do whatever dumb shit they want to do. They WANT the attention...they wanted to PROVE they were just more than a meme on a chat board. They were trolling and it WORKED. That was the lefts' fault...i dont give two fucks about what anyone thinks, that is what happened. They got baited and triggered. Wouldnt it be hilarious if these nazi fuckers showed up to a rally...and people just walked by and didnt even give them an ounce of attention? Like just walked by and acted like they didnt exist? What if the media decided not to cover it...just covered a story about a couple who breeds puppies to give to the blind or some shit?

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Wouldnt it be hilarious if these nazi fuckers showed up to a rally...and people just walked by and didnt even give them an ounce of attention? Like just walked by and acted like they didnt exist? What if the media decided not to cover it...just covered a story about a couple who breeds puppies to give to the blind or some shit?
Lol
i love it that would be great
we know the media has ulterior motives though