A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
GOTTA GIVE IT UP, THAT FLOW IS IMPROVED OVER YOUR LAST SHIT..BUT U GOTA WORK ON THAT GAY KARDASHIAN GROWL AT THE END OF YOUR LINES, AND THE WEIRD AL DELIVERY AS WELL, I SEE POTENTIAL.

I ALSO WOULDNT HIT A KID, BUT U BASIN UR DISSES ON MISINFO. I DO LIVE IN LA (GOOGLE SFV), OWN MY OWN PROPERTY WIT THE HELP OF RAP MONEY (NOT GIVIN NOTHIN AWAY FOR FREE) AND SMOKE AT LEAST 3-4 BLUNTS OF THE FINEST OG PER DAY.....OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP DOIN U SPORT

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
This is the sickest fucking thing I have ever heard in m life DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet I'll check my email when I'm home cuz
Shit dog the email was just this, I was sending it out to you before I posted it cuz you made the beat after all..

Thanks for that bruh

Mar 6, 2014
GOTTA GIVE IT UP, THAT FLOW IS IMPROVED OVER YOUR LAST SHIT..BUT U GOTA WORK ON THAT GAY KARDASHIAN GROWL AT THE END OF YOUR LINES, AND THE WEIRD AL DELIVERY AS WELL, I SEE POTENTIAL.

I ALSO WOULDNT HIT A KID, BUT U BASIN UR DISSES ON MISINFO. I DO LIVE IN LA (GOOGLE SFV), OWN MY OWN PROPERTY WIT THE HELP OF RAP MONEY (NOT GIVIN NOTHIN AWAY FOR FREE) AND SMOKE AT LEAST 3-4 BLUNTS OF THE FINEST OG PER DAY.....OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP DOIN U SPORT
lol @ 'with rap money'

you aint fooling anybody here

Feb 11, 2006
That was without a doubt the friendliest diss track ever made.

but yo on some real shit what we have here is some type of weird Inception type Stan shit where the Try they hardest Killa Tay Stan Disses The awax stans who then call the killa tay stans ,"stans "who then diss the Awax stans for being stans of killa tay,killa tay stans get mad and then pays homage to they obssesion by callin awax stans ,"stans" who then call killa tay stans "stans" for makeing a diss track callin out awax stans at the same time somewhere in cali LAMBS mom is taking a shower soaping her tids whilst the stans call each other stans all while looking like huge faggot Stans.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

Rap money? You give away your cd for free and pay to open for washed up rappers. Where is this rap money coming from.