WANNA BUY ONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I think he has a good idea as far as offering to sell art. If i would have seen something i liked i would have bought something or at least down the road...The art is cool but where is the diversity....maybe have a pic with your art with diff styles or type of pics and make the pic a clickable link to your online art gallery...I think this is at a reasonable price range as well.....I mean damn Im sure some of yall are tired of looking at your scarface posters and robert deniro posters on your walls....

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I think he has a good idea as far as offering to sell art. If i would have seen something i liked i would have bought something or at least down the road...The art is cool but where is the diversity....maybe have a pic with your art with diff styles or type of pics and make the pic a clickable link to your online art gallery...I think this is at a reasonable price range as well.....I mean damn Im sure some of yall are tired of looking at your scarface posters and robert deniro posters on your walls....
I GOT HELLA OTHER STUFF.I JUST MADE THESE IN A FEW HOURS THE LAST 2 WEEKS.JUST TRYIN TO MAKE SOME MONEY.I CAN POST MORE PAINTINGS LATER.IT WAS A THEME TYPE THING.

AND DUDE THAT SAID $50 FOR A 1X2FT HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A GALLERY?PPL SELL BULLSHIT THAT 3X4IN. FOR $100 SO GET OUT OF HERE.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
HERES SOME STICKERS IVE DONE.I GOTTA FIND MY ART BOOKS.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A CANVAS

ILL FIND MY ART BOOKS SOME TIME TODAY.AND AGAIN GAS YOUR ART IS DOPE AS FUCK.EVER WANNA TRADE?

HAHA^^^

HERES SOME FORCES I DID.NEVER FINISHED THOUGH.

MOST THIS SHIT IS HELLA OLD.