Walmart in San Jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Was on my typical conspiracy theorist shit and kept stumbling into of a bunch these Walmart videos, apparently they are getting closed down and are getting a Security Upgrade. Dudes talking about Guard towers, tunnels and shit that looks like holding cells.
This is in San Jose (#2524: 5502 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA)

those in San Jo, Does it look like a Jail or something or are these fools tripping.

One in Oakland closed too but nobody has posted anything weird about that one
#5457: 8400 Edgewater Drive, Oakland,

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
put some flowers and bbq pits in there and some tarps on top and it's a garden center.
yea but they are closing, so why would they even be upgrading anything. lol
but shit maybe, I never went to that walmart so i don't know what it looked like before.

If they close the one on San Antonio then ill look into it, its closer to home.

Apr 25, 2002
yea but they are closing, so why would they even be upgrading anything. lol
but shit maybe, I never went to that walmart so i don't know what it looked like before.

If they close the one on San Antonio then ill look into it, its closer to home.

just cus dude says they're upgrading dont mean they are. that camera coulda been there and dude actin hella suprised. dude aint even ever seen an active garden center.

since the whole store is shut down, not just the garden center, and if it was a camp, why the fuck would they keep everybody outside when they got hella sq feet of inside?

May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
I don't know ,
but he should have yelled more like Alex Jones.. and started yelling!

remember when Alex Jones said Obama has camps for us?? for no reason ? lol

But now that Trump is in power everything is just peachy keen!

Trump will do what needs to be done though! he is a great man

Jan 31, 2008
truth is truth even if nobody believes it, a lie is a lie even if everybody believes it.
yes, objectively speaking you are right... but you are a subjective animal who is too helpless to know objective truths and need to take into account the who and the why and even your own subjective bias. You do none of this though and that is well apparent

Nov 27, 2014
I wouldn't be supposed the government would prepare for civil unrest when ever they about to kick off a war that might piss off half the citizens. They started popping up when Bush was in there gas prices are rising just like when bush was in there we about to get attacked so we have an excuse to invade a country n take out its leader just like when bush was in there. We already had mini riots just cuz this fool Trump got elected what u think they preparing for when he makes a real unpopular decision that will kick off a war?

Nov 27, 2014
I think that shit is set up for when people start rioting basically. Some shit about to go down. Why is this fool kicking out immigrants trying to build a wall making it hard to get in making travel bans before he even took office? It's all preparation to kick off this War we been sitting on this N Korea shit for 20 years but were funking with Iraq n Isis now that situation under control we can take this fool out. The gas prices go up because the government needs to conserve fuel to fight the war

Nov 27, 2014
Even if it is a garden center it would be a good idea and if the government didn't think about it first the conspiracy theorist might of gave them the idea haha that would be irony

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
NO MORE LIES!!! FEMA camp San Jose - YouTube

Was on my typical conspiracy theorist shit and kept stumbling into of a bunch these Walmart videos, apparently they are getting closed down and are getting a Security Upgrade. Dudes talking about Guard towers, tunnels and shit that looks like holding cells.
This is in San Jose (#2524: 5502 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA)

those in San Jo, Does it look like a Jail or something or are these fools tripping.

One in Oakland closed too but nobody has posted anything weird about that one
#5457: 8400 Edgewater Drive, Oakland,
what a fuckin tweaker lol