Virginia wildn out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
trump wont even put a label to the group smh
Funny that he has no problem calling Mexican immigrants rapists but he can't even utter the words "white supremacists" when shit like this does down. He really put himself in a corner by allowing them to be one of his strongest proponents. When shit like this happens he has to choose between speaking out against them and losing their support, or not speaking out against them and losing support from others. So now he's got himself in a position where he will lose no matter what decision he makes, which is the worst position to be in.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ya, we all should be so thankful at how well Obama cleaned up and stopped the senseless violence in Chiraq. This totally compares to what's going on there. My position is Fucc all these white nationalists and also all the counter protestors too. They are all scum. Yup. The woman and the people who were hit deserved it, and the racist coward in the car deserves the death penalty too. Both sides have hate in their hearts and none of them deserve my sympathy or support.

People can't even take good care of themselves or their own families, but have the nerve to be out protesting for and over bullshit. The ruling class is still ruling, and here the peasants are, still fighting over petty shit. Nothings changed now and nothing will change tomorrow. Mufuccas never be on the same page. My lead don't discriminate.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2009
Funny that he has no problem calling Mexican immigrants rapists but he can't even utter the words "white supremacists" when shit like this does down. He really put himself in a corner by allowing them to be one of his strongest proponents. When shit like this happens he has to choose between speaking out against them and losing their support, or not speaking out against them and losing support from others. So now he's got himself in a position where he will lose no matter what decision he makes, which is the worst position to be in.
How many times does he have to denounce this shit? Should he start and end every day with a communication of fuck nazis? Would that be enough? People are retarded on the fringe end of both the left and right. Antifa is the same thing they are all too stupid to see it. They are all white btw

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
How many times does he have to denounce this shit? Should he start and end every day with a communication of fuck nazis? Would that be enough? People are retarded on the fringe end of both the left and right. Antifa is the same thing they are all too stupid to see it. They are all white btw

He should denounce that shit everytime it shows it's head and then some. The same way he denounces radical Islamic terrorists. He got on Obama for the same shit....this muthafukka won't even utter the word white supremist and terror group in the same sentence.

Jan 31, 2008
dude was a flat out homegrown terrorist who ran over people due to ideology

Would I want him labeled a homegrown terrorist? As much as he is one, once the politicians start labeling more and more groups as terrorists you best believe it is only a matter of time before you find yourself on that list.
Next thing you know you a terrorist if you pirate music. You a terrorist if you a draft dodger. You a terrorist if you are subscribed to certain facebook groups.

these isolated incidents seem to always push the dial in the same one direction across our whole society. Zoom out a bit folks.

Jul 12, 2002
He just needs to denounce them when they pull shit like they did this weekend. He's never denounced them by name and that is the problem. The stuff that happened this weekend was clearly the white supremacists being the aggressors.

Look at how the rest of the Republicans responded to the violence this weekend and look at how Trump did. Damn near everybody from Ted Cruz to Orin Hatch called it what it was but Trump didn't have the balls to.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Even though I have never supported Trump, and I despise him and his family's history in this country, I believe the statements he made were 100% accurate.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

The people expecting or wanting Trump to say something he isn't saying - politics doesn't work the way we want. Wait a minute. Isn't that something? It doesn't work the way we want but we continue to sit on the sidelines and let it work the way they want. Hmm...

Edit:. His comments were 99% accurate. This shit has been going on since the beginning of this country. Why would anyone expect anything different then…..............?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Even though I have never supported Trump, and I despise him and his family's history in this country, I believe the statements he made were 100% accurate.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

The people expecting or wanting Trump to say something he isn't saying - politics doesn't work the way we want. Wait a minute. Isn't that something? It doesn't work the way we want but we continue to sit on the sidelines and let it work the way they want. Hmm...

Edit:. His comments were 99% accurate. This shit has been going on since the beginning of this country. Why would anyone expect anything different then…..............?
Just because what he said was accurate doesn't make it the appropriate response. The problem is that had this been a Muslim terrorist attack, he would have had no problem labeling it that, and rightfully so. But when it's a domestic terrorist attack by a white supremacist, he's all "both sides need to calm down."

Mar 21, 2009
He just needs to denounce them when they pull shit like they did this weekend. He's never denounced them by name and that is the problem. The stuff that happened this weekend was clearly the white supremacists being the aggressors.

Look at how the rest of the Republicans responded to the violence this weekend and look at how Trump did. Damn near everybody from Ted Cruz to Orin Hatch called it what it was but Trump didn't have the balls to.
You say they but for all we know it's some guy who was pissed the commies were blocking traffic. We all love it when someone runs through some blm nonsense but because it was a Nazi rally the rules change.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just because what he said was accurate doesn't make it the appropriate response. The problem is that had this been a Muslim terrorist attack, he would have had no problem labeling it that, and rightfully so. But when it's a domestic terrorist attack by a white supremacist, he's all "both sides need to calm down."
When did Obama ever address the Chiraq shootings as genocidal domestic terrorism? When did Obama address whites being attacked by blacks and label it domestic terrorism? If you are going to be thorough, please be thorough. In my opinion, neither Obama or Trump have done anything wrong in regard to the specific issues raised, and I for one did not vote for or support either. Public opinion doesn't rule anything.

The white supremacists had the right to their protest, just as black supremacists or any other group have a right to theirs. A 20 year old idiot who decides to take matters into his own hands and mow a group of people down is a 20 year old moron about to do time for his crime, in a prison system that promotes racial division. It will basically be a coming home party for his ideology.

All of these institutions exist whether a president says what you claim is the right thing to say or not. It's the people that are the problem.

Jul 12, 2002
When did Obama ever address the Chiraq shootings as genocidal domestic terrorism? When did Obama address whites being attacked by blacks and label it domestic terrorism? If you are going to be thorough, please be thorough. In my opinion, neither Obama or Trump have done anything wrong in regard to the specific issues raised, and I for one did not vote for or support either. Public opinion doesn't rule anything.

The white supremacists had the right to their protest, just as black supremacists or any other group have a right to theirs. A 20 year old idiot who decides to take matters into his own hands and mow a group of people down is a 20 year old moron about to do time for his crime, in a prison system that promotes racial division. It will basically be a coming home party for his ideology.

All of these institutions exist whether a president says what you claim is the right thing to say or not. It's the people that are the problem.
The Chiraq thing I feel is a different kind of situation, but I do think he should have done more to speak out against it. Obama also should have referred to the Dallas police shootings as domestic terrorism in my opinion.

Trump doesn't even have to call what happened yesterday domestic terrorism for most, including myself, to be satisfied. People just want him to specifically denounce the hateful ideologies of white supremacists. I don't feel like that's too much to ask of our president.