The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Open Forum Over a Million posts and counting!

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:02 AM   #141
TrEmEnDo InDo
Sicc OG

Propped 1,133 Times in 514 Posts
@HUSTLIN , quit bullshittin and go get that money, with yo potnas and everything.
TrEmEnDo InDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #142
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Propped 5,776 Times in 2,646 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Fucky McFuckerson View Post
That is for CHARLOTTE, NC...Charlottesville is in Virginia.
Correct. $37 bus Tix.

Last edited by StillHustlin; Today at 07:19 AM.
StillHustlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #143
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by TrEmEnDo InDo View Post
@HUSTLIN , quit bullshittin and go get that money, with yo potnas and everything.
We are beleedat
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #144
iaoish
Sicc OG

Propped 4,219 Times in 1,437 Posts
I don't understand this thread.. whenever a muslim drives a truck of peace through a bunch of pedestrians killing several of them about every week now.
People always respond with the hashtags #notallmuslims #notallfillintherest
Saying the muslim community , not the pedestrians or their families of the ones who got hit and or killed by this truck of peace are the victims. And then becoming scared of the the backlash that has never happened.

But now one guy who was at a right wing rally drives his car into a mob and suddenly damn near all white people are racists lol

How are we so sure this wasn't a single incident like for example those trucks of peace that are supposed to be a single guy every time.
Or how do we know the guy driving the car into the mob didn't even know what he was doing because he wanted to get away in a panic from some antifa members that attacked him?

I read a lot about how extremism on the right is growing and that they are becoming more violent. But I have yet to see violence coming from the right. Maybe I am stupid but I don't see it.
I see them demonstrating sometimes but never violent. From what I've seen it is always the left who instigate violence.
The people on the right seem to be open to debate but the left only answers with certain chants and never actually go in discussion.

The way I see it the only reason people see extremism rise on the right is because people broadened the label and everybody who has a different opinion or viewpoint then the most extreme leftist are labeled nazi, fascist, homophobe etc.
While the actual fascists is antifa itself obviously.

Last edited by iaoish; Today at 12:54 PM.
iaoish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To iaoish:
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #145
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by iaoish View Post
How are we so sure this wasn't a single incident like for example those trucks of peace that are supposed to be a single guy every time.
Or how do we know the guy driving the car into the mob didn't even know what he was doing because he wanted to get away in a panic from some antifa members that attacked him?
Which apparently is exactly what happened, the pictures are starting to surface now, but, like I said earlier in the thread we live in society that is reactionary from emotions, which is why everyone (Republican, Democrat, other parties or no party, all skin colors, etc) is vilified before their day in court, a Court mind you that is more about sacrificing life for capital gain than anything else. We continue to allow our thoughts to be manipulated by a media with special interests and outside forces trying to destabilize our economic structure and form of government. Does the US deserve this? Yes it does, as it has worked to destabilize other parts of the world as well. What goes around comes around, except just know that we will begin executing people here who disrupt things with ill intentions under the guise of improving way of life. I guarantee it will be all for naught. These idiots have no idea what they are dealing with. They are dealing with forces and principlaties that they are not equipped to overcome (and never will be) and will only lose their lives, and long be forgotten within a few generations.

Last edited by StillHustlin; Today at 09:11 AM.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #146
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Ironic how so called antifascists would cheer on the police arresting someone who actually didn't do anything wrong. These people are just as mentally ill as a white nationalist
The Following Users Gave Props To StillHustlin:
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #147
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Virginia State Police Say They Didn't Find Caches of Weapons in Charlottesville - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Governor told BLM podcast the opposite. Which political party is he a part of again? Oh ya that's right. Left/Right, none can be trusted....
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #148
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

And there you have it

Petition to label Antifa as terrorists hits 100k signatures required for White House response — RT America
The Following Users Gave Props To StillHustlin:
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #149
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

9 days after "death" and work bio page and email still active?

Charlottesville Law Firm, Miller Law Group, P.C. | Heather Heyer
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #150
DJ Coma
Sicc OG

Propped 4,639 Times in 1,082 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by StillHustlin View Post
Boston Free Speech Rally, 8/19/2017 - YouTube

Ironic how so called antifascists would cheer on the police arresting someone who actually didn't do anything wrong. These people are just as mentally ill as a white nationalist
Holy fuck these people are retarded. That guy was being completely reasonable with his questions. All they could come back with is "have you ever been oppressed?" and they were all white people who have likely never been oppressed asking that lol
DJ Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To DJ Coma:
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #151
Fucky McFuckerson
Sicc OG

Propped 9,122 Times in 3,252 Posts
Antifa has overstayed their welcome, thats all i have to say. They are turning a war of words into an actual street war.
Fucky McFuckerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #152
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by StillHustlin View Post
the internet is called a web for a reason, created by the gubmint to snag you up.
Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump resistance site | TheHill

Last edited by StillHustlin; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #153
InfamousICON
FTB

Propped 47,799 Times in 18,122 Posts
I've seen WWE pro wrestling story lines hit 100k signatures to get results changed. Did the white house make the WWE put their fake championship on a different fake wrestler because of it? lol

Anybody can make a white house petition for anything.
InfamousICON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To InfamousICON:
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #154
SeriouslyThug
Sicc OG

Propped 1,651 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by InfamousICON View Post
I've seen WWE pro wrestling story lines hit 100k signatures to get results changed. Did the white house make the WWE put their fake championship on a different fake wrestler because of it? lol

Anybody can make a white house petition for anything.
it doesn't mean the tide isn't turning in a direction preferred by those who want to take away your rights

also, with enough indifference or fear anything can be brushed off as a nonissue
"They kill them, and they kill themselves. People's lives are hunger, bloodshed, misery, bare survival on their own land and senseless dying on another's. And the rulers will return home, every one of them, to tell of glory and to suck the blood of the survivors."
SeriouslyThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #155
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyThug View Post
it doesn't mean the tide isn't turning in a direction preferred by those who want to take away your rights

also, with enough indifference or fear anything can be brushed off as a nonissue
I mean if they wanted to label them a terrorist group they would.

The federal government at one point labeled Juggalos, the fans of a music group as an organized crime group lol

Whitehouse.gov petitions are seriously a joke.
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #156
InfamousICON
FTB

On the front page of the Whitehouse.gov petitions right now is a petition to have Obama, Hillary, and George Soros deported for treason lol
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #157
SeriouslyThug
Sicc OG

Propped 1,651 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by InfamousICON View Post
I mean if they wanted to label them a terrorist group they would.

The federal government at one point labeled Juggalos, the fans of a music group as an organized crime group lol

Whitehouse.gov petitions are seriously a joke.
this is a great point you make but I still don't trust those motherfuckers. I don't put it too far from them to be like 'well, we listen to what the american ppl want and yall want to label them a terrorist group so there you go'

The government has been this over the top too many times and more and more as we transition into this pseudo reality of a future
"They kill them, and they kill themselves. People's lives are hunger, bloodshed, misery, bare survival on their own land and senseless dying on another's. And the rulers will return home, every one of them, to tell of glory and to suck the blood of the survivors."
SeriouslyThug is offline   Reply With Quote