Virginia wildn out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
He did, but apparently people are too blind to see it. Did you not read the quotes I posted? The hateful ideologies of white supremacists IS h-a-t-r-e-d and b-i-g-o-t-r-y. I swear this society is hella ignorant way beyond the fringes and everywhere in between.

:siccness:
Yes of course I read his statements, but let me reword what I said so there's no confusion over what I meant. People are upset because he hasn't denounced white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, the KKK, etc. by name.

May 9, 2002
At the end of the day this was people's fault not with the last name Trump. You know why I didn't get hit by a car in Virginia yesterday? Because I wasn't stupid enough to play with a wasp nest. Imagine if no counter-protestors showed up yesterday and everyone who disagreed with the white nationalists ignored them? Their little protest would have remained a little protest, the statues would still be removed, and the world and 49 states would not even know of. Dumb people do dumb shit though, and the result is injuries and death. I don't feel bad for any of them and I would be happy to hang the murderer myself.
This.

They did what trolls do...get attention. And the more you give attention, the stronger a troll gets.

SJW's and trolls go hand in hand, and they are basically just a big circle jerk vortex of fuckery that is now spilling blood in the streets and causing average Americans to get involved in said vortex.

This is called "divide and conquer" by those of us we cant see or touch. Know your roll, right? Maybe not, but many are falling right in line.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Would I want him labeled a homegrown terrorist? As much as he is one, once the politicians start labeling more and more groups as terrorists you best believe it is only a matter of time before you find yourself on that list.
Next thing you know you a terrorist if you pirate music. You a terrorist if you a draft dodger. You a terrorist if you are subscribed to certain facebook groups.
Exactly. That is another problem with our society, it is conditionally reactive. We let emotions overcome logic and allow ourselves to be painted in a corner. I used to believe people were smarter than that, but I admittedly was wrong. The gubmint plays us all for fools every single time and we allow it. Not to get religious because I'm not, but we give the devil their dominion over the Earth we inhabit every single time.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They don't deserve to be mentioned by name or receive the time of day. Mentioning them by name empowers them further. Notice David Duke reaching out for attention because Trump didn't mention them by name? They want a race war and they are determined to make it happen. The government knows this. Why do you think they have the government front news company Brietbart on staff? Did you really think it was a real pro white corporation? LOL It's a government data collection front keeping tabs on those fringers. C'mon man the internet is called a web for a reason, created by the gubmint to snag you up. You have some respectable intellect, use it.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
They don't deserve to be mentioned by name or receive the time of day. Mentioning them by name empowers them further. Notice David Duke reaching out for attention because Trump didn't mention them by name? They want a race war and they are determined to make it happen. The government knows this. Why do you think they have the government front news company Brietbart on staff? Did you really think it was a real pro white corporation? LOL It's a government data collection front keeping tabs on those fringers. C'mon man the internet is called a web for a reason, created by the gubmint to snag you up. You have some respectable intellect, use it.
Valid points, but do you really think that Trump himself is holding back from naming them because they don't deserve to be mentioned by name? Sorry, but I can't buy that. I agree they don't deserve the time of day and the attention, but the problem is that Trump's campaign basically emboldened/enabled them and he never once specifically denounced them by name so here we are. The 2 groups of people he seems to avoid speaking bad about are white supremacists and the Russian government, and curiously both were some of his biggest supporters leading up to his election.

As for Breitbart being a gov't news company, the way I see the government today is there is "Trump's government" (Trump and his advisers/staff), and then there's the rest of the government, and they are obviously at odds with each other. Please clarify something for me. Are you suggesting that Breitbart was a gov't news company for collecting data on fringers prior to Trump's presidency or only since he became president?

Jul 12, 2002
I heard Joe Rogan quote someone on his podcast as saying "Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters". I wish I could remember who said it, but I thought it was such a simple, but profound statement.
I get what they mean but if they didn't specify WHITE racists then it's not really a true statement.

May 9, 2002
unless you think only white people can be racist
The idea behind racism is that if your ethnicity, heritage, race hasn't been massively oppressed....you cant be a victim of racism. Thus, whites cant be a victim of racism, because generally speaking...whites have been the oppressors as history has shown.

I am not saying i agree or disagree with this sentiment, but that is a common argument i see.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Trump said:
Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
Are the unhappy happy now? Or was this too little too late or some other bullshit excuse to blame someone who had nothing to do with what happened?

This really fixed things, I'm sure this type of incident will never happen in the US again./sarcasm

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2002
Are the unhappy happy now? Or was this too little too late or some other bullshit excuse to blame someone who had nothing to do with what happened?

This really fixed things, I'm sure this type of incident will never happen in the US again./sarcasm
I usually agree with you 99.99999999% of the time / your posts, but I have to disagree with your position on this matter in general, brother. With all respects.

Jul 12, 2002

Nobody said it was going to fix things and these incidents wouldn't happen again. Him distancing himself from these groups by calling them out by name is a move in the right direction. They were emboldened because they thought the president of the United States, arguably the most powerful person on the planet, had their back and was/is a voice for them. This takes away that notion from them.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

if trump doesn't call them out by name then he is complicit w them, he condones what they've done. same thing w trump supporters, if you run w him then you condone his behavior

a lot of the time, the govt doesn't solve problems. they make people feel as if the problem is being solved (to maintain the peace, at the very least). if it looks like trump approves of the supremacists in any way, people lose faith and will take it upon themselves to solve the issue, as they should.

so yes, it does matter that trump makes a strong statement against this shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and Trump just came out and said he's "seriously considering" pardoning ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the guy convicted of racially motivated arrests.

Either Trump is extremely stupid and somehow didn't realize this would be the absolute wrong time to say this shit after Virginia or he's the ultimate troll and thought this would be the perfect time to say this shit to stir the nest up even more. I'm gonna go with number 2.

Jul 12, 2002
and Trump just came out and said he's "seriously considering" pardoning ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the guy convicted of racially motivated arrests.

Either Trump is extremely stupid and somehow didn't realize this would be the absolute wrong time to say this shit after Virginia or he's the ultimate troll and thought this would be the perfect time to say this shit to stir the nest up even more. I'm gonna go with number 2.
LOL! I mean we all knew this was a possibility but the timing is hilarious. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.