Virginia wildn out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Trump doesn't even have to call what happened yesterday domestic terrorism for most, including myself, to be satisfied. People just want him to specifically denounce the hateful ideologies of white supremacists. I don't feel like that's too much to ask of our president.
He did, but apparently people are too blind to see it. Did you not read the quotes I posted? The hateful ideologies of white supremacists IS h-a-t-r-e-d and b-i-g-o-t-r-y. I swear this society is hella ignorant way beyond the fringes and everywhere in between.

:siccness:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At the end of the day this was people's fault not with the last name Trump. You know why I didn't get hit by a car in Virginia yesterday? Because I wasn't stupid enough to play with a wasp nest. Imagine if no counter-protestors showed up yesterday and everyone who disagreed with the white nationalists ignored them? Their little protest would have remained a little protest, the statues would still be removed, and the world and 49 states would not even know of. Dumb people do dumb shit though, and the result is injuries and death. I don't feel bad for any of them and I would be happy to hang the murderer myself.

Jun 21, 2016
The ruling class is still ruling, and here the peasants are, still fighting over petty shit.
It has always been about rich and poor since the dawn of man. You think the Ruling elite in Rome gave a flying fuck about plebs? lel.

Rich man: "Hey poor *insert race* guy, go kill *insert race* for your country (resources that I will profit off)!

This is why I say nigger, spic, cracker, gook, faggot, chink, slope, jap, whatever else you can think of because it's all irrelevant and the only thing that matters in this world is money. You are either rich or poor. The rich spend money on getting laws changed and nations invaded. The poor are the manual labor.

LOL Trump Is The World's Best Cracka
And you are the world's best retard

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
from what I've been reading on the sicc for the past year, garnette there's folks on here that support or are sympathetic to these alt right fucks

fuck trump and FUCK their supporters, strait up

outraged at kaep taking a fucking knee but are perfectly ok w police killing unarmed citizens

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
How many times does he have to denounce this shit? Should he start and end every day with a communication of fuck nazis? Would that be enough? People are retarded on the fringe end of both the left and right. Antifa is the same thing they are all too stupid to see it. They are all white btw
trump specifically didn't disavow the white supremacists. he said that there is wrong 'on both sides'. he didn't call out the racist fucks that did all this. his choice of words, by design, includes the leftist extremists.

bannon is a KNOWN fucking white supremacist sympathizer. dude is in the oval office.

look man, I like the retarded drunk dude character you've played on the sicc and think you're funny af. but I've read posts from you that seems like you run w trump.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It has always been about rich and poor since the dawn of man. You think the Ruling elite in Rome gave a flying fuck about plebs? lel.

Rich man: "Hey poor *insert race* guy, go kill *insert race* for your country (resources that I will profit off)!

This is why I say nigger, spic, cracker, gook, faggot, chink, slope, jap, whatever else you can think of because it's all irrelevant and the only thing that matters in this world is money. You are either rich or poor. The rich spend money on getting laws changed and nations invaded. The poor are the manual labor.

And you are the world's best retard

who is it irrelavant to? do you disrespect people like that to their faces? i dont give a fuck who you are but me personally i dont believe in callin no one out their name like that...i dont give a fuck how mad i am....and best believe anybody wanna call me out my name like that imma try my BEST to knock they fuckin head of they neck.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Both groups of people are equally disruptive and ridiculous. Neither cares about imparting change... half the people there were probably on FB live saying "look at me, im making a difference, im cool"... instant gratification at its finest.

The fact that someone lost their life is tragic, and I dont intend to make light of that... but what was this protest or counter protest going to prove? Neither side is rational. But at least everyones Facebook check-in got 47 likes

Jun 21, 2016
who is it irrelavant to? do you disrespect people like that to their faces? i dont give a fuck who you are but me personally i dont believe in callin no one out their name like that...i dont give a fuck how mad i am....and best believe anybody wanna call me out my name like that imma try my BEST to knock they fuckin head of they neck.
I was making a point. No need to get all butt flustered on the internet.

Race is irrelevant and always has been. Money and no money.

Jun 21, 2016
from what I've been reading on the sicc for the past year, garnette there's folks on here that support or are sympathetic to these alt right fucks

fuck trump and FUCK their supporters, strait up

outraged at kaep taking a fucking knee but are perfectly ok w police killing unarmed citizens
Supporting trump doesn't make you a racist lol.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm pretty sure the siccness is predominately people who like black music but don't give a fuck about black lives.
I'm pretty sure at this point in the world no one should give a fucc about any lives but their own and their loved ones. This is a me first world. We even see it with the simple things like driving and standing in line for anything to Black Friday shopping, Humans are despicable animals- all creed and color. Those of you who care so much are full of shit and some front Street mufuccas. Tell us modern day Jesus, what have you done for Black Lives, since you feel so strong about them. Be honest, no fronting for the net now lol

Last edited: