Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
SECOND HAND INFORMATION GETTIN SPREADED BY SUCCAS EQUALS SUCCA SHIT. KEEP BEIN DON'T KNOWS, ITS FUNNY FROM WHERE I SIT. AND STOP GIVING MY JR. A HARD TIME AND I MIGHT COME BACC AND GIVE THE SUCCA ASS CREW SOMETHING TO DO. #RNS
#S/O 2 DC THE GAMER AND DA GRIM PROPHET
IM TO THIS $
Shut your bitch ass up. Fuck you and your imaginary son you hoe!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Quote this from me and pops:
YALL SO LOST IN THE SAUCE ITS RIDICULOUS. AINT NOBODY DRIVE TO KANSAS DUMBFUCC....BUT BELIEVE WHAT U LIKE. IDGAF.
AINT NOBODY KNOCCED ME OUT AND IM STILL OUT HERE GETTIN MINES WHILE YALL HATE 4 PRACTICE.

Snake Eyes 2 is slappin hard right mf now
#MOBBY
Tay, you should really learn to stay in character

May 27, 2006
How did all the Tay roasting start? Was it one event or several over the years?
And serious my impression it all started when tay offered awax a meeting with husala and awax replied hella reckless.

I don’t know the truth so maybe this dude aggression really came from someone fuckin up life for his friends. But somehow it seems to me wax just feels ima get mines no matter what fuck everything and forgets whats real and whats fake.

Anyway then lots of people joined in as they seem to take it personal when its about awax. And yea tay took some easy criticism even by fans too harsh but i think at the time was already many weirdos just blatantly disrespecting everything he said.

Then others joined because they saw many ppl doin certain things and felt they could fit in because its easy by doing the same.

Im not talkin everybody if you from the next city and don’t like all the mobb boss talk because you do what you do that’s it. But many users on here different.
Lots of ppl in this world not able to reflect whats their real intentions and what drives em. If it wasn’t for crazy biased behavior there would be many things awax said easy to clown and many things said about tay was trash but people acted like its superfunny.

May 27, 2006
And some people might think i say this because ima killa tay “fan”. Just shows in what mindstate they are choosin sides favoriting rappers lol.

Before i saw tay posting the last of his albums i heard was thug thizzle and dat been 15 years ago. And at the time i was listening so much rap and liked all equal because it was just the dope times of rap. Lol even as a kid i didn’t have “my favorite rapper” really what awax has done to some ppl on here i thought can only happen with girls and some usher type musicians.

Yea when i saw tay posting i thought its cool to still have someone with real gangsta rap classics under his belt on here (and again if you don’t know why i say dat u prolly <20 and should do some research to discover classic gangsta rap). This site was made for rap and therefore its good to have rappers on here most already left.
I don’t care if they weird, arrogant, dumb whatever im fucked up by the police not by rappers online posts.

Its stupid to run veteran rappers off this page because people want to side with another rapper (even tho they don’t realize it and feel they was just clowning).
Check this thread. Everybody not really strange on wax dick said they didn’t see no punking in the vid. But did anybody clown wax for dat hoe shit?
Funny how grown man clearly get mad when others talk shit about awax but with all the stan discussions they try the hardest to hide it and don’t even realize it lol.
I wouldnt say 1 word about awax if the dumb ass behavior on this page wasn’t so funny. Dat peckerwood gangbanger has no other meaning.

All good tho im not here to argue with people who might disagree with me over things said or have another problem. Somehow i just enjoy the chaos …which is pretty useless lol.