Vape Catridges.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I finally got my hands on a brass knuckles cartridge and its fuckin fire. I got Gelato and it tastes so bomb, really like a candy...

I seen everybody in cali been on those but my favorite was Alpine Vapors (up til this) there gorilla glue and GSC are smooth AF. I had tried pure vape, bhang, and honey vape brands and hated em all.

Where my tokers at?
What kind of brands & flavors you on?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
So the big jar was just called "PFB OG" (I didn't catch what PFB stood for) its an exclusive from Colorado. super crystally and has orange hair tips and perfect density- bomb.

The small one was Chem Dawg X Alien OG from SoCal.
Airy but fire AF.

My delivery dudes handle their shit right, always list who created it and who grew the batch on hand.. they also tell me if I want to request something I hear is poppin, let me know and they'll find it.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Never liked em. they always taste like reclaim after 10+ hits plus they be heating up the extract too much on purpose to remove the natural terps then re-add artificial terps in the process making it.

Live resin/ terp sauce is in high demand if you got the funds for it

Attachments

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Eel River Family Farm
this is my favorite right now. I made friends with the owner. He has specials all around the Bay Area clubs. The Ancient Lime strain has original Iranian Landrace genetics.

I fuck with the Gold drop that comes in the metal containers...the sunset sherbet and the gelato is cool. Oasis is a good one with high THC. I splurge on Legion of Bloom sometimes but they want 50 for a half g

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I met up with a vendor tonight "true farms" soil to oil carts if anyone needs let me know they got flavors and legitment processing and packaging. Also got pens and carts for a good price tap in folks.

If you need exotics hit my IG @ southbaytrees and mention you're from the sicc I'll work with you and I got super feugo no pretendo.

Zkittlez hybrids, forbidden fruit in nitrogen sealed cans, live resin terp sauce, gas station forbidden fruit shatter. All exotic grown indoor by veteran growers str8 from the farm. Also have some top shelf true og for a good donation not hitting people over the head.