Urban exploration video thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
As a teen, I explored this place 3 times and got busted on the third time, so never went back.

Preston Castle aka the Preston "School of Industry" (Ione, CA)

It was a home for juvenile delinquents. Who knows what kind of fucked up "corrective measures" they did there in the late 1800s up until it was abondoned in 1960.

It was creepy as hell but nothing too crazy happened. There was a juvenile vulture nesting in one of the closets which was weird.

Fun fact: country legend Merle Haggard went there (and escaped more than once). He and my grandfather grew up in the same area (Oildale/Bakersfield) and my grandpa taught his son in high school.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
As a teen, I explored this place 3 times and got busted on the third time, so never went back.

Preston Castle aka the Preston "School of Industry" (Ione, CA)

It was a home for juvenile delinquents. Who knows what kind of fucked up "corrective measures" they did there in the late 1800s up until it was abondoned in 1960.

It was creepy as hell but nothing too crazy happened. There was a juvenile vulture nesting in one of the closets which was weird.

Fun fact: country legend Merle Haggard went there (and escaped more than once). He and my grandfather grew up in the same area (Oildale/Bakersfield) and my grandpa taught his son in high school.
I can't believe you got caught in a place like that. Don't police have anything better to do?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Aren't you ashamed that you're exposing these unsecured abandoned locations for any criminals to see? All they would have to do is look at your videos then they'd know that they can go there and steal all of the valuable copper wiring out of the walls, break the windows, spray paint the walls and commit other heinous acts completely uninterrupted; they could crimes like murder.

Aren't you ashamed that you're exposing these unsecured abandoned locations for any criminals to see? All they would have to do is look at your videos then they'd know that they can go there and steal all of the valuable copper wiring out of the walls, break the windows, spray paint the walls and commit other heinous acts completely uninterrupted; they could crimes like murder.

It's all part of the plan ha ha ah ahaha!!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'm not there to steal anything. I'm there for self satisfaction and fascination.