Ugly Nigga signs exclusive deal with Siccness' "Open Forum"...leaves "B.A.R.T."

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Ugly Nigga signs exclusive deal with Siccness' "Open Forum"...leaves "B.A.R.T."

Moderators...28g w/o bag, DJ Mark 7, og MS, DUTCH-F.E...the head executives of Siccness'...B.A.R.T. have long enjoyed the postings of Ugly Nigga which has brought in tons of viewers over the past 4 or so years...Ugly Nigga severs ties with the network from which he launched his Siccness career and has now come to terms with an exclusive 10 post deal with rival broadcasting giant Open Forum...the other major network on the Siccness. Chief executive, mustynutz explains,

"We were looking at his numbers for quit some time and he just kept putting up staggering views...consistently. So it was pretty much a no brainer when we approached him. The contract is an exclusive 10 post deal with guarantees and Ugly Nigga is able to benefit on the back end with a percentage from the views as they tally up. All in all this is a great partnership and we are happy to bring you the best threads on the Siccness."

B.A.R.T...the second biggest network on the Siccness totals: 64,898 threads/ 965,260 posts...will surely miss the numbers provided by Ugly Nigga...the number one network, Open Forum, totals: 44,656 threads/ 1,171,069 posts.

Coop De Vill caught up with Ugly Nigga for an exclusive on Ugly Nigga's feelings about his new career venture, his breakout success of the STALKER SONG on SoundCloud with 791 views approaching the 800 mark and becoming the ALL TIME LEADER.

"I been with B.A.R.T. my entire career and now it's time to move on...I'd like to thank mustynutz for the opportunity...it has NEVER been done before on the Siccness and let's see how every thing turns out."