Twitter IPO / Who Buyin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2016
Time is now to invest in weed companies. Don't necessarily invest in CRON just because I said I did, do your due diligence and choose one(s) that meet your buying criteria.
Congrats.

My next post in this thread was going to pose the question (in general to all) what kind of trader are you?

There are many trading strategies and the most common one is likely buy low sell high, which often results in being long.

How about this strategy: Would you be happy with a $25-$50 profit (after trade fees) per trade?

If anyone answers no, I believe they are missing out on a tactical advantage. We are not stepping on a kilo of cocaine here, so we don't need a double or triple up on an investment that we can flip for a small fast profit on legal money, and minutes later do the same thing all over again without stepping outside.

If you make 1000 trades in a year that average $50 gain per trade, that is an extra $50,000 per year (before capital gains taxation). If you set stop losses on all your trades, to limit your exposure to loss, you help improve your ability to see gains vs loss.

1000 trades in a year is approx 4 per day (market closed on holidays and weekends). Forex trading is Sunday evening to Friday evening as well. Many day traders set up their trades at pre mkt or open, set their stops or limits, and don't look at it the rest of the day.

Just something to think about when strategizing your income growth.

Food for thought.

Now research how to choose the right ones...

Very good info. I don't mine the slow but steady growth. I can invest long term and just watch the investment grow over time. Just taking it as if I never had that money.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Very good info. I don't mine the slow but steady growth. I can invest long term and just watch the investment grow over time. Just taking it as if I never had that money.
Nothing wrong with that. I buy precious metals and hold long. The advantage? Buying shares and profiting results in taxation somewhere along the way. The only cost associated with physical precious metals is storage and spot price (if you buy/sell through dealer).

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2016
Nothing wrong with that. I buy precious metals and hold long. The advantage? Buying shares and profiting results in taxation somewhere along the way. The only cost associated with physical precious metals is storage and spot price (if you buy/sell through dealer).

Shit I'm Mexican, got a ton of gold lol. Chains, bracelets, rings, shit given to me as a kid.

Props: StillHustlin