Twitter IPO / Who Buyin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
FNMA climbing.

People betting on the Net Sweep not happening on March 31st.
The only one who can stop it is the treasury and Trump. This will be the first net sweep under his watch.

IF it goes through, which I think it will, this stock can easily slowly drift back down to $2.50 or less.

IF he stops the NWS, all hell will break loose and this thing will shoot up to the moon.

They are estimating he addresses Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac 3rd quarter of 2018, but if he stops the NWS here (which I doubt he does) I'd be surpised if this thing settled for less than $8

Remember this is an OTC white paper so there are no safety breakers on this. Can be worth $0.01 or $10.00 in one day.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
RE: Cloudera

Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ:AMZN) (AWS) provides all of these services and so does Google Cloud (NASDAQ:GOOG) (NASDAQ:GOOGL) and Microsoft Azure (NASDAQ:MSFT). They have been competing on price for some time now. Google, for instance, has a commitment from Snap (NYSE:SNAP) to use its cloud offering. All of these big-three providers focus on 3 products: Compute, Blob Storage and Databases. These pretty much cover what companies need.

What does Cloudera do? Cloudera works on software that runs on the cloud. So in theory, you can have cloud service from Amazon or Google, and also use Cloudera's software. Think of its service as applications for the cloud. These apps essentially run on the cloud infrastructure and allow different applications like big data processing, fraud detection in data, compliance needs, analytics, etc.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What Are the Experts Saying about Mortgage Rates? | Keeping Current Matters

Mortgage interest rates have risen over the last few months and projections are that they will continue their upswing throughout 2017. What impact will this have on the housing market? Here is what the experts are saying:

Laurie Goodman, Co-director of the Urban Institute’s Housing Finance Policy Center:

“In 1984, 1994, 2000, and 2013, every time we have rate increases, we have increases in nominal home prices. We expect this to be more pronounced, as there is a big demand-and-supply gap at the present time.”

Scott Anderson, Chief Economist for Bank of the West:

“The tightening labor market, rising wage growth, high levels of consumer confidence and a millennial generation with a pent-up demand for housing should allow the housing market to weather the storm of gradually rising interest rates.”

Ivy Zelman in her latest “Z” Report:

“Although we strongly believe that the housing supply-demand imbalance for single-family homes will continue to drive above-average home price appreciation, just as falling mortgage rates aided pricing power on the margin in recent months, we expect the opposite effect to become evident in the coming months. As such, we project year-end home price inflation of 4.8% for 2017 and 4.1% for 2018.”

Bob Walters, President & COO of retail mortgage lender Quicken Loans:

“A modest increase in mortgage rates won’t have much of an effect on home purchases. A buyer may need to slightly re-evaluate which homes they can afford, but it’s not likely to make an impact on qualifying, in most cases.”

First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming:

"Our survey data shows that mortgage rates would have to be significantly higher to have any meaningful impact. The house buying power that borrowers have, even with rates below five percent, still remains historically strong."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I love it... One property I purchased in Feb jumped 10% in one month, I will definately take another 6-8.9% before selling it in 2019. Also, 12 months away from receiving a 1.5 acre undeveloped commercial property currently valued in the six figure range for a total investment of ~2 grand (won't share how just yet, stay tuned :siccness: ).

If you don't love Wall Street, learn to love parts of the real estate market.

May 6, 2002
I'm considering selling a property, but the person next door to it just listed theirs for sale. Not trying to have a price war, so I need to wait until he closes escrow.

I want to dump a large home for a 4 plex. That way I can take a smaller hit if the rental market in LA has issues in the future. Not being able to rent out a home is much tougher on the pocket book than having a vacant unit out of 4 dumpy apratment units.

Just keeping my eyes open.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
BTC yesterday on CDI for small gain, now shorting LPX
BTC LPX at MKT close for another small gain.

Here are my prospects for tomorrow (some are potential buys, some are sell shorts):

===========
Side Note:
Feb was a good month, saw 30% gain in my daily trader acct. Unfortunately, Mar was a 15% loss of that 30% though Apr is being good to me and goaling for full recovery plus (we will see). Learning how to strategize market conditions better. They say timing the market is impossible- may be true but there are many sectors to play in.

Last edited: