Turbo Tax Deluxe 2011 Federal & State (download)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
turbo tax fucked up last year and didnt put my tax return in direct deposit. they sent an email saying sorry and i waited hella long for a check.

all good tho, props for this.

Sep 7, 2006
If u want to mind ur money correctly, one shouldnt be getting any returns. Thats why u hear so many rich people getting hit up by IRS and owing money.

U are basically letting the Gov borrow ur money w NO INTREST...Gov or banks would never do this for u

Feb 23, 2003
If u want to mind ur money correctly, one shouldnt be getting any returns. Thats why u hear so many rich people getting hit up by IRS and owing money.

U are basically letting the Gov borrow ur money w NO INTREST...Gov or banks would never do this for u
THAT THE SMARTEST SHIT I'VE READ ON THIS THREAD...

May 17, 2002

While what you are saying is true, banks pretty much do the same thing; except, yes they do slide you a few pennies for dividends.

Apr 25, 2002
If you owe a bunch you aren't doing it right either. The goal is to be as break even as possible with the govt come tax time. Invest your money how you want to and don't owe them anything when its said and done.