Trump cuts welfare the party is over for Welfare Queens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nah I use to fuck with this Latina with 3 kids she got over 1k a month in cash and 800 on a ebt card this was in 2008-09. idk how much times have changed on the rules of welfare since then. Plus her worker would get her help on paying electricity n shit. She finnessed the system cuz she had an under the table job stripping at bachelor parties.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Trolling starting early with this one. Not everyone on welfare is a bum and not everyone on welfare tries to stay on it perpetually. What about a woman with small children who is leaving a husband that beats her. How about someone who is in a serious car accident and doesn't have disability insurance and gets fired from their job for missing work in a right to work state. What about when parents die in an accident with no life insurance and an 18-23 year old takes on the responsibility of their younger siblings because there is no other next of kin. What about any single parent raising children laid off from their job moving overseas and is having a hard time finding new employment. There are really numerous situations where these programs are beneficial. Easy to take away from have nots when you never walked in their shoes.

Nov 27, 2014
I grew up on welfare, food stamps and section 8... I lived in homeless shelters a couple times as a kid too. My mother was a heroin addict and never made any attempt to work. The problem is the US will be forced to take kids away from these mothers once they cut welfare and that will cost us way more then welfare costs. They need to fix this divorce and child support system that's what got these bitches really getting over. Robbing dudes with pussy. Welfare is a drop in the bucket as far as costs go

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Meanwhile the US will likely give away $50 billion to foreign countries this year. Is he cutting that? Why not? Sure, it only equates to 10% of welfare costs, but shouldn't that be looked at first considering most welfare dollars are spent in the US, returning to our economy, while the foreign aid is not returned to us?

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Trolling starting early with this one. Not everyone on welfare is a bum and not everyone on welfare tries to stay on it perpetually. What about a woman with small children who is leaving a husband that beats her. How about someone who is in a serious car accident and doesn't have disability insurance and gets fired from their job for missing work in a right to work state. What about when parents die in an accident with no life insurance and an 18-23 year old takes on the responsibility of their younger siblings because there is no other next of kin. What about any single parent raising children laid off from their job moving overseas and is having a hard time finding new employment. There are really numerous situations where these programs are beneficial. Easy to take away from have nots when you never walked in their shoes.
And for the record it is quite fitting that someone like this guy whose daddy started him off with Millions would send a 4.1 trillion dollar spending budget and cut welfare..... 4.1 trillion? He ain't fixing anything just trying to kill off poor people
Why don't we really be real. How many people on here or you know tht have two identifications and work legit under one and collect fed benefits under the other? Ya we know bout you mufuccas
THIS!!! Don't believe the myths about welfare

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
the reason I get super frustrated with the welfare system is because I worked as a cashier for grocery stores for about 8 or 9 years and I saw so much exploitation of the system. There would be people who came through my line using WIC and EBT and they obviously had plenty of money (mercedez keys, diamonds...designer clothing). A lot of the people I noticed doing this were Asian (just an observation...not trying to talk down on Asian folks). It pissed me off that I've never not had a job since I was 13. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon. I see so many people who BRAG about their government check. I see kids who go hungry while their mom or dad trades their food stamps for cig and weed money. It's just a fuckin shame that those people make the people who really need the help look bad. I don't know what the answer is...I just know the way it is now isn't working and I don't think just taking it away will help. It all starts with the family...and there are so many layers to why things are the way they are

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Its crazy how the elite has the middle class, lower class, and the bottom of the pond fighting each other over social welfare, while rich as mufuackas get around taxes, etc.! You guys live in a fucked up place and you let the super rich control you. People have to unite against the rich. Democracy means that the poeple rule the country, not corporatiosn paying off politicians...

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Its crazy how the elite has the middle class, lower class, and the bottom of the pond fighting each other over social welfare, while rich as mufuackas get around taxes, etc.! You guys live in a fucked up place and you let the super rich control you. People have to unite against the rich. Democracy means that the poeple rule the country, not corporatiosn paying off politicians...
I think a big part of the problem is people blindly following a political party. People on both sides have their heads way up their asses. The media makes it seem like the Left is a bunch of perpetually outraged people who want to take away freedom of speech and the right are a bunch of racists who like Donald Trump. These national news stations do a really good job of stirring the pot