Is Troy Ave with da shit or a complete idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
I was giving him a pass when at 1st details was he got shot in leg first and then start dumping, but now details came out he bombed on podcaster Taxstone and that either he pulled out gun or tax friend and he ended up with it. Whatever did happened we seen him on video looking for someone and aiming to kill. Details now came out he shot self in leg too and possibly accidentally killed his homeboy. (bodyguard) I have been in situations when I was being the victim and responded out of anger and survival and I believe that is okay and acceptable to a certain extent. But pushing the line (on tax) and being the aggressor (it seems) I gotta say make this dude a idiot....he ruin his life, he beat the odds making it this far and pissed it away. I no he crying like a muthafucka!!! But we want are rappers "real" so I guess this what we get....If he would of got sock and ran we would of made fun of him. Cold game!!! What's yall opinions?? R.I.P Troy Ave. Career.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
The first story I heard is they opened fire, hut his body guard and girl and he returned fire. If that's the case he did what he had to.
If BSBBanga did die from bullets from his gun thats unfortuunfortunate but won't be the first time i've heard of that happening. Shooting him self pulling out the strap is unfortunate but its not the first time I've heard of that happening. If he was the first to (and not in reaction) shift the brawl to gunfire he's a fuckin idiot.
I like his music. Major with out a deal sucked and didn't get one song added to a Playlist but his old shit stays in rotation.

Jan 18, 2006
sucks because a lot of people talked about him like he was going to bring the East Coast back
maybe years ago, most people like myself call him Troy Average. He never really got the recognition a top NY artist gets but really theres noone that is thats from there right now. Most people think hes a clown like myself cuz of the way he conducted himself but most including myself have a new found respect for him for not going out like a bitch last week after all this tough talk hes been doing the past few years

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if it surfaces that he simultaneously shot himself and his friend then hes an idiot. hopefully he can get his murder charges dropped down to involuntary manslaughter for being a jackass who didn't follow the 4 rules to gun safety lol.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jan 18, 2006
if it surfaces that he simultaneously shot himself and his friend then hes an idiot. hopefully he can get his murder charges dropped down to involuntary manslaughter for being a jackass who didn't follow the 4 rules to gun safety lol.
Na got this from another forum. Closest to the truth:

Allegedly Cassanova is the one who popped Banga.

You can see Banga beating him up, Cass is on the floor. Allegedly

Cas is losing the fight and puts two into Banga's chest Allegedly

He puts one into Troys leg Allegedly

Then runs off

Meanwhile Tax, who was getting beat up by Ave Allegedly

Gets a chance to escape after the first shot Allegedly

However he hides behind someone and is trapped in the room Allegedly

Someone then gets a hold of the gun from Troys team Allegedly

and fires at where Tax is laying down (near the exit) Allegedly

Tax manages to dip out the door Allegedly

and then Troy Ave and Blocksdale gave chase Allegedly and let off one shot Allegedly

Cass is later seen talking to Uncle Murda and he tells him "why ain't you help motherfu*kin Tax man",

to which Uncle Murda reples "Relax Nigga"

Cass repeats "Why ain't yall help Tax mannnnnn?"

Uncle Murda says "Move nigga"

Allegedly

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Na got this from another forum. Closest to the truth:

Allegedly Cassanova is the one who popped Banga.

You can see Banga beating him up, Cass is on the floor. Allegedly

Cas is losing the fight and puts two into Banga's chest Allegedly

He puts one into Troys leg Allegedly

Then runs off

Meanwhile Tax, who was getting beat up by Ave Allegedly

Gets a chance to escape after the first shot Allegedly

However he hides behind someone and is trapped in the room Allegedly

Someone then gets a hold of the gun from Troys team Allegedly

and fires at where Tax is laying down (near the exit) Allegedly

Tax manages to dip out the door Allegedly

and then Troy Ave and Blocksdale gave chase Allegedly and let off one shot Allegedly

Cass is later seen talking to Uncle Murda and he tells him "why ain't you help motherfu*kin Tax man",

to which Uncle Murda reples "Relax Nigga"

Cass repeats "Why ain't yall help Tax mannnnnn?"

Uncle Murda says "Move nigga"

Allegedly
Troy gonna have to verify this, name names etc, to get the attempted murder charge off the table. He will have to do time for reckless endangerment, no way around that one. If he got a good lawyer, they can make a deal with the prosecutor. I hope Troy Ave come outta this ok. #powder.

Nov 18, 2010
I dont hear of no one shooting themselves in the shin.

His problem is that he picked up the murder weapon of his friend and potentially the gun that hit others. He better hope it still has some prints on it from the other guy or someone calls in some tips otherwise theyre gonna be expecting names.

Nov 18, 2010
Also apparently his dumb ass went to the hospital with 3 guns in a stashbox in his truck. Can't make this shit up lol

Luckily he didnt ditch the gun from the club or he'd be done but why keep the other two?