Total Solar Eclipse 2017

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
9pm on Sunday, After looking at the all the videos for the eclipse I decided to drive my high ass from East Palo Alto to Salem, Oregon to experience Totality.
13 hours later with no sleep and half an ounce later I watched it happen.

it was 10am and was as dark as 10Pm, there was stars out.
The corona around the Moon was fucking epic man.
The craziest feeling ever. I cant even explain how that felt. I took some pictures and recorded it; I might upload later on.

Were any of you guys on the path of totality and fully experience the eclipse too?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so what is a total eclipse in flat earth theology?
I've explained it in the flat earth thread big homie.

Its the same principle, the Moon is in front of the Sun. The sun and the moon are closer on the flat earth, and smaller; and are the same size. Thats why they fit so perfectly in each other. The only way it could work is if the sun was 400 times bigger and 400 times further, which it is in the Heliocentric model. It can work both ways, but one makes more sense to me than the other. What are the chances of it working so perfectly if it wasn't done by something divine.

The bible says the sun and the moon were made for signs and seasons. Being there in person, it felt like it to me