Top 5 morons, douchebags, faggots, bustas, suckas, losers in Siccness history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
the white norteno

as a white man, he could've literally been anything in this world, from a wrestler in the WWE, to the leader in the free world... instead, he chose a life of beating up mexicans, strong arming senior citizens, and having a strange penchant for the word "nigga".

::
That's a lot of people you just described tho

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
the white norteno

as a white man, he could've literally been anything in this world, from a wrestler in the WWE, to the leader in the free world... instead, he chose a life of beating up mexicans, strong arming senior citizens, and having a strange penchant for the word "nigga".

::

FILTH*DEE @FILTH*DEE always reminded me of the white dude in the movie Colors

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Cold blooded was a pussy ass little faggot

He's probably on here under another name. There were several faggy things he did on here but I remember he gave me a ton of shit for liking the movie wedding crashers calling me gay and accusing me of having no taste. Old elitist Lawrence of Arabia watching mf'r

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Me when I first signed up

Reading back on some of white bobs old posts makes me think he was a faggot too, like that thread where he made 4 accounts that talked to each other and that other thread asking for advice for his energy drink addiction and 17 year old girl he was stalking

tbh when I look back on my old threads Im not surprised why you thought I was him, I still regret a lot of my old faggish posts and would like to formally apologise for them now

Im sorry for acting like a bitch, I hope yall can try to forget about it so I can make a new name for myself that isnt "Trying Too Hard" or "Grim Juggalo Faggot"