Top 5 morons, douchebags, faggots, bustas, suckas, losers in Siccness history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?
Breh, I have been,In experience of mines, I decided go want decided to look more farther than even like before. After looking, I wanted more been deciding far like want go. Furthermore, I have already been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. For thanks listening breh.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
mac jesus decided to make me a target to his bullshit... i can now die happily and tell my grandma in heaven that i have lived to the fullest.... mac jesus... do u get pleasure out of being a dick head online??? just wondering...
mac jesus is a nice guy man, u should give him another chance. all he is looking for is an opportunity to impress you. he's the type of man that will help an old lady cross the street if he has to

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
mac jesus is a nice guy man, u should give him another chance. all he is looking for is an opportunity to impress you. he's the type of man that will help an old lady cross the street if he has to

This is one of the reasons I can't stand hex he always coming at me sideways when i never even did nothing to him.

Sep 4, 2014
dope bruh... just figured u were giving me the siccness newby treatment... u guys are cockbags for real... lol... i was on here a few years back but my shit got deactivated for not logging on in a few years... not on here to argue with nobody....