Top 5 morons, douchebags, faggots, bustas, suckas, losers in Siccness history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Redtickdawg.

A star impaled

Just a few nobody's mentioned yet.

Oh let's just add about 90% of the strange forum when it was booming on here

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Tim & Tim-C were super cool boarders from more or less day one on here, both vanished for the most part years ago though. Timm was a 15yr old from some upscale suburb in Connecticut who used to just parrot his conservative right leaning parents beliefs that were ingrained in him on here yet he was a huge Mars fanboy.... yeah.

Tim, not Timm, made some of the best gifs to ever grace this site including the one of Tadou snorting up his girlfriend through his nose.

Sep 4, 2014
i just seen the habanero boys about a month ago, they were trying to sell me their new album...i was in Lodi at a liquor store and they were posted up outside

they still out there pushin hahahahahaj
did u laugh at them hysterically???? they were like the ultimate schmucks....
they were in lodi??? i thought they were from Gilroy or something like that... i stay in Stockton... surprised i havent seen them around here

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah Tim & Tim-C were super cool boarders from more or less day one on here, both vanished for the most part years ago though. Timm was a 15yr old from some upscale suburb in Connecticut who used to just parrot his conservative right leaning parents beliefs that were ingrained in him on here yet he was a huge Mars fanboy.... yeah.

Tim, not Timm, made some of the best gifs to ever grace this site including the one of Tadou snorting up his girlfriend through his nose.
I tried looking up Timm but it looks like he got deleted.

Tadou sniffing that pasty white meth head up his nose was easily top 3 Siccness gifs of all time.

Jan 18, 2006
The Tim i know of use to post on the original bart boards. When he started posting on the Siccness he didnt fit in well and got super asshurt cuz his jokes didnt make many laugh and he eventually stopped posting. I remember encountering him on yahoo live and he acted like such a girl like he was to good to post on the Siccness. That dude is a dork, idk if thats the gif guy or not but the one im talking bout is a cornball

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Tim i know of use to post on the original bart boards. When he started posting on the Siccness he didnt fit in well and got super asshurt cuz his jokes didnt make many laugh and he eventually stopped posting. I remember encountering him on yahoo live and he acted like such a girl like he was to good to post on the Siccness. That dude is a dork, idk if thats the gif guy or not but the one im talking bout is a cornball
Doesn't sound like the same Tim then because he was pretty well liked on here. He only posted sporadically even back in the day.