Top 5 morons, douchebags, faggots, bustas, suckas, losers in Siccness history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Me when I first signed up

Reading back on some of white bobs old posts makes me think he was a faggot too, like that thread where he made 4 accounts that talked to each other and that other thread asking for advice for his energy drink addiction and 17 year old girl he was stalking

tbh when I look back on my old threads Im not surprised why you thought I was him, I still regret a lot of my old faggish posts and would like to formally apologise for them now

Im sorry for acting like a bitch, I hope yall can try to forget about it so I can make a new name for myself that isnt "Trying Too Hard" or "Grim Juggalo Faggot"
you should probably stop acting like a bitch then, or else the cruel nicknames will probably continue

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
FILTH*DEE @FILTH*DEE always reminded me of the white dude in the movie Colors
white people would've called filth dee white trash, and black people would've called filth dee a waste of white skin

::

Feb 11, 2006
Big Robo (probably the illest online roast)
4 sided chin
BIGBOSSTALK(old heads will remember that fag) MEXCOM @MEXCOM (NUMBER ONE FUCKERS BOI)

Watts up(I forget his dupe name but it got changed to something funny as hell) or what ever the fuck he was called needed an 223 round through his temple.

All the other lil annoying fuck bois like LAMB,Red dragon,C lim, AP9 @AP9 ,Monte and who ever else can all be painted with the same brush though....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Big Robo (probably the illest online roast)
4 sided chin
BIGBOSSTALK(old heads will remember that fag) MEXCOM @MEXCOM (NUMBER ONE FUCKERS BOI)

Lol, I was on skaffers for a good minute there. Bobby Bosstalk was commdy