Tommy Sotomayor Gets Punched In The Face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I just found out about this guy, who shames his own people for money. He has a video up that explains WHY he accepts money from racist white people to go and do such a thing. Its absurd and brilliant all at once.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
terrible camera work

where's the video in question that they was arguin bout?
it's on one of his channels... it's been reposted dozens of times i think

but to sum up what happened... basically some broad fucked his brand new yukon up in texas... after they both had interactions with the police, he started filming the damage to his car for insurance, and she came into the video talking shit, so he started talking shit back in return

i fuck with this dude heavy, but he be letting his emotions fuck things up for him for years... but he considers himself as an aint-shit negro like the people he talks shit about, so it is what it is i suppose.

::

Feb 19, 2015
it's on one of his channels... it's been reposted dozens of times i think

but to sum up what happened... basically some broad fucked his brand new yukon up in texas... after they both had interactions with the police, he started filming the damage to his car for insurance, and she came into the video talking shit, so he started talking shit back in return

i fuck with this dude heavy, but he be letting his emotions fuck things up for him for years... but he considers himself as an aint-shit negro like the people he talks shit about, so it is what it is i suppose.

::
most black folks i know say dude is a self hating coon

May 9, 2002
I guess this is the video in question

Radio Host Tommy Sotomayor Goes Off On A Woman After Getting Into An Accident! "Nobody Likes These B - YouTube

He came at her HELLA foul. He wouldn't have popped off at her like that if she had a physically superior dude with her....furthermore, dude's mother is black and he talks about black women that way? wtf
There is a alot of chatter that he has some mom-hating shit going on psyche wise, thus his hate for black women.

He talks shit about and to black people, and gets paid by racists white people on YouTube to do so. He then goes on tirades about black people destroying their own community by selling dope to one another, trying to justify it by saying "i take white folks money".

What a fuckin idiot.