Today, Mar 13,2017 Is A Celebrate the Marijuana Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Smoking Weed Takes Me Back To A Sitting On A Mountain Sitting Outside By My Homies 64 In My Home Town. We Was Blazing A J And Three Eagles Soared By Over The TV Towers, They Seen Us (Cuz They Got Those Eyes) And Started Doing Stunts Through The Towers. Multiple Moves And Patterns Lit Our Eyes Up For An Half Hour Before We'd Thought We'd Leave Mother Nature Alone. But I've (We've) Never Seen Coordination Even Done By TV Trained Animals Like That Before And Us All From The Same School The North Eagles Meant Sum Shit.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Smoking Weed Takes Me Back To A Sitting On A Mountain Sitting Outside By My Homies 64 In My Home Town. We Was Blazing A J And Three Eagles Soared By Over The TV Towers, They Seen Us (Cuz They Got Those Eyes) And Started Doing Stunts Through The Towers. Multiple Moves And Patterns Lit Our Eyes Up For An Half Hour Before We'd Thought We'd Leave Mother Nature Alone. But I've (We've) Never Seen Coordination Even Done By TV Trained Animals Like That Before And Us All From The Same School The North Eagles Meant Sum Shit.
Cool Story Bro.