These Ppl Still Believe the Earth is Flat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
this is funny as hell.

Government

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

hahahahahhahaha @ this shit... the government can't even man 2,500 miles worth of border in the southwestern united states to stop people from crossing over illegaly, but yet they can make sure that "no one can get close enough to that pesky ice wall" which according to their FAQ is 78,000 miles in circumference? i think its about time to get these muthafuckas into psychiatric treatment against their will.... i SHOULD register and shit on everyone in there, but i'll save myself the time and trouble and let the people who are already in there have their way with them.

::

Mar 12, 2005
The Wikipedia Link said:
based on his literal interpretation of certain biblical passages, published a 16-page pamphlet, which he later expanded into a 430 page book expounding his views. According to Rowbotham's system, which he called Zetetic Astronomy, the earth is a flat disk centered at the North Pole and bounded along its southern edge by a wall of ice, with the sun, moon, planets, and stars only a few hundred miles above the surface of the earth.
YET, THERE WAS NO SCRIPTURE WHICH HE CLAIMS BACKS HIS CLAIM UP! Religious Zealotry in the highest degree corrupts the mind.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
i have a video that proves earth's round and real, i've posted before, it's actually a built-in camera in a space shuttle when it takes off into space and u see earth isn't flat

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I'm so glad that I"ve found it because i've been studying flat earth for 40 years, and believe in it.
I'm a little tired now so I'll be back soon but my basic belief is that the earth is infinitly large and we live on the top center of it with a map like the one on the UN flag and that south of the antartic circle, the earth extends horizontally to the sky line. We are in a ball (the blue sky) and Cold decends from the sky and heat rises from below and they are fused together by water only so that life may exist. The sun rotates horizontally above us and is infinitly far and infinitly large. It is the closest thing to the sky and it is also cold. As the sun passes every day, its' light pressure fans the heat which is rising off the surface and increases its' heat. Heat always rises (The Natural Law). No man or machine has ever or will never rise or fly higher than 15 miles. Space missions are all videos!!! Videos are not proof. Proof must be practical. For example, a glass of water prooves that the oceans are flat, but it is impossible to make a model of a ball with indentations filled with water all around it and then spin it and the water will stay in the indentations, no matter how powerfull a magnet you put in the ball. See my web site at www.freewebs.com/raacoz/ .
On a globe the tropic of cancer and capricorn are the same size, but on the UN flag they are not. The un flag is the correct one. That's why there is no shipping, south of the equator, because it actually take MUCH longer to travel east or west over there than north of the equator. Next time you see a repair being done on the space shuttle, look at the clouds and land, you'll see that it is no higher that 11 miles or so. Record it, replay it, pause it and measure it!
Bye for now and, Peace.

then someone wrote..

That's nice now please go and kill yourself.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

and you guys dont think its flat? wat a bunch of morons...then how come roads are flat and we dont fall over...ahah you guys need to get educated...