IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
So if you pay for an ad you get it? Why did I never know this? Who can I talk to about the ad? And a lot of the stuff we come with is interactive and ties into the storyline so we can't just come with a banner ad. If that's the case I'll put my boys on it tomorrow and see what design shit they have in their head.
I don't have the answers, I was just making an educated guess on the ad thing. You guys were creative enough to come up with that concept so I'm sure you guys can come up with an ad that gets your message across.

Feb 19, 2015
Ya tell him to go to the place where it's more dead than it is here, and where the people are way less likely to buy music. That's brilliant Incisions.

lol @ it bein more dead than here....the west coast section over there is crackin compared to here. and we dont ban people because we "dont like them", on some elementary playground shit. even u gota realize how fuckin retarded some of the bannings here are. i bet over half the site has been banned, and now u got 5 active posters. congrats.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
lol @ it bein more dead than here....the west coast section over there is crackin compared to here. and we dont ban people because we "dont like them", on some elementary playground shit. even u gota realize how fuckin retarded some of the bannings here are. i bet over half the site has been banned, and now u got 5 active posters. congrats.
Cool why don't you stay over there then

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

You told me I was banned over there lol and I don't even remember actually posting anything

Jul 12, 2002
Comparison:
A-Wax thread on here has 723 replies 15,606 views.
Dr. Dre thread on dubcc has 483 replies 11,427 views.

Not to mention like 80% of the posts on dubcc are unoriginal threads copy pasted from other forums by Correa.

Feb 19, 2015
Comparison:
A-Wax thread on here has 723 replies 15,606 views.
Dr. Dre thread on dubcc has 483 replies 11,427 views.

Not to mention like 80% of the posts on dubcc are unoriginal threads copy pasted from other forums by Correa.

bruh look at the first page of the forum, it's all filled wit topics from today (+ our first page holds more topics too).....on the first page here, u got threads from 3 days back. thats not good. theres multiple discussion threads on dre's album...the a-wax thread has that many replies because of a-wax and tay goin back n forth, it's not replies about the actual song lolsmh

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
It's been that way here since I can remember,I've been banned so many times just for posting to many new threads with new beats or songs all because a few haters that run together I've even been banned for battling here when I was called out lmao.and all I gotta say is I felt like u feel Tay for so many years like y do they ban the ones who get hated on and defend them
Selves makes no sense.when they banned u I made a thread how retarted it was to ban a west coast pioneer but since I made it it got deleted,so ya this place has been shady as fuck for over a decade now but it also died out here there use to be a lot of active members.

Feb 19, 2015
It's been that way here since I can remember,I've been banned so many times just for posting to many new threads with new beats or songs all because a few haters that run together I've even been banned for battling here when I was called out lmao.and all I gotta say is I felt like u feel Tay for so many years like y do they ban the ones who get hated on and defend them
Selves makes no sense.when they banned u I made a thread how retarted it was to ban a west coast pioneer but since I made it it got deleted,so ya this place has been shady as fuck for over a decade now but it also died out here there use to be a lot of active members.

sheep mentality....it's understandable from the posters, but when the mods are wit that too, thats when u start killin the credibility of the site and destroyin potential traffic.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THINK HOW MANY VIEWS WOULD COMPILE IF AWAX STOPPED ACTIN LIKE HE'S A KILLA AND DID SOME MAN SHIT AND BACCED UP ALL THAT SHIT HE TALKS TO A SAV LIKE ME IN A PAY PER VIEW CAGE MATCH WITH NO GLOVES....RNS. I'D EVEN AGREE NOT TO BREAK ANY VITAL BONES OR FOCUS ON HIS PRESSURE POINTS.
#FREE GRIM

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
bruh look at the first page of the forum, it's all filled wit topics from today (+ our first page holds more topics too).....on the first page here, u got threads from 3 days back. thats not good. theres multiple discussion threads on dre's album...the a-wax thread has that many replies because of a-wax and tay goin back n forth, it's not replies about the actual song lolsmh
So if I was to join your site do I have to post before I promote?

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Since I been here they ran of a few like at one time indecent got nuthing but love here then one day the love was lost and he was not to be herd or seen here.i remember ap9 getting ran of, berner went from being totally hated on from members taking his drought season album and made it strictly a jacka cd,then all of a sudden every one was jocking him cause he was making moves but still musically made garbage.agerman use to post here sandman coz Pacino jt the Bigga figga,dj pimp and so many others but now it's all about ur five remaining active members who pay the fees to keep this site running .unlv use to post here but like I said its a lost site shit even brotha ounce use to post.i can go on and on lmao

Jul 12, 2002
And just as I expected I see a bunch of threads that are TMZ articles about Suge Knight and the NWA movie, a LAMB thread, people discussing their ideal tracklist for Doggystyle, and some threads on "Compton." How do your servers keep up with all that traffic?