IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I agree it seems like a lot of people give grim a hard time for defending tay and being a huge fan of his i meen hes only 16 man he has the right to act like that not like a lot of a-wax fans on here that constantly giggle at every one of his posts and are super fanatics of him and constantly defend his every move but nobody says shit about that

free grim let that boy cook

Mar 25, 2005
I agree it seems like a lot of people give grim a hard time for defending tay and being a huge fan of his i meen hes only 16 man he has the right to act like that not like a lot of a-wax fans on here that constantly giggle at every one of his posts and are super fanatics of him and constantly defend his every move but nobody says shit about that

free grim let that boy cook
THATS THE FUNNY PART...HES UNDER 20 WHILE ALL THE WAX FANS DOING THE SAME SHIT ARE ALL OVER 30.....THE PERKS OF HAVING YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER BE A MOD....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
isnt there some kind of legal liability with having a 16 year old on here when theres icandy and the detox and all that shit ? that kid is mentally unstable i mean he talks about killing himself every other day. he posted up a pic of a noose he tied and said goodbye and all that and lately hes been talking about detonating nailbombs and mass murdering people. what if he kills himself or goes full elliot rodgers and his parents go through his history see all his siccness browsing history and try to sue the site or something man keep him banned at least til hes an adult. also hes been dropping hard nbombs @TAY CAPONE1 lol

Feb 19, 2015
of course there is....do u really need to ask?

site is on its last legs anyways.. higher ups got no integrity and are pretty much self-destructing as we speak. this aint some high traffic forum that can afford to be bannin people based on self-interest.

time to make the switch tay www.dubcc.com

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
THE PERKS OF HAVING YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER BE A MOD....
Is this the reason why there's an AWAX vital thread at the top of the forum?

On a side note and totally unrelated, here it is I made a album with a storyline that the listener can change, have a website that breaks the fourth wall, have posted pics of a comic book that is set to be released in September/early October that is being lettered by one of the industries most succesful letterers, just hooked up with another tech start up to do some more crazy shit with digital files and QR codes and here it is I can't even get my name turned yellow (never asked and don't know what the process is.) Do I have to show early sales numbers, ascap info, etc?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

site is on its last legs anyways.. higher ups got no integrity and are pretty much self-destructing as we speak. this aint some high traffic forum that can afford to be bannin people based on self-interest.

time to make the switch tay West Coast Connection Forum - Index
Shut the fuck up

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
isnt there some kind of legal liability with having a 16 year old on here when theres icandy and the detox and all that shit ? that kid is mentally unstable i mean he talks about killing himself every other day. he posted up a pic of a noose he tied and said goodbye and all that and lately hes been talking about detonating nailbombs and mass murdering people. what if he kills himself or goes full elliot rodgers and his parents go through his history see all his siccness browsing history and try to sue the site or something man keep him banned at least til hes an adult. also hes been dropping hard nbombs @TAY CAPONE1 lol
I told him to go to my site and listen to GUN CHATTER because he needed to identify. If he is making threats like that then someone needs to get at him. I told him we would write him in the comic but would kill him off but I didn't know he was 16. This is a kid man and I don't think banning him is going to help if there are severe issues going on and it's a fact something is going on because it's not cool to talk about hanging yourself. But shit, he probably listened to 322 and took what I was saying about hanging yourself and posting it on google and YouTube literally.

ETA: and detonating nail bombs and mass murdering people? Shit that's CLASSMATES to a T.

www.godscalamity.com

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Maybe it's because he paid for an ad?
So if you pay for an ad you get it? Why did I never know this? Who can I talk to about the ad? And a lot of the stuff we come with is interactive and ties into the storyline so we can't just come with a banner ad. If that's the case I'll put my boys on it tomorrow and see what design shit they have in their head.

Jul 12, 2002

time to make the switch tay West Coast Connection Forum - Index
Ya tell him to go to the place where it's more dead than it is here, and where the people are way less likely to buy music. That's brilliant Incisions.