Thanks for whoever unbanned me I missed the sicc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
fill em back up with geeks seriously thuggy because it was only 1/5 better because they know how to get drunk and tear things up and spill things onto the sickness backwards.

bruh if you wasn't so backwards you should have been saying this years ago

and if you want the site marquee again invite female audiences

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Got My Ass Beat At School By High El norteno men and jumped on my way home by Dillon's gang straight GD ass fue's Niggas Beat My Ass But 1 on 1 Is was me jumping all because I claim 1387 Compton crip and Avalon together not know it was a panoma gang 357 lol haha now i'm all GD'd up for the nation not the rights bc I've always been a down as crip but when it comes to the grips of the bat is TBZ like That, The Boyz by the matters unknown and how we grow up together is how we stay together is called sticking together GD For life to boon heights to the gardens this is 187 on mine GD Kung Fu Disciple of king david the great by the name Geahvehgeh Grovey Groves or just straight Gee Or Just straight Gangster.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
You See When I Saw The Three Eagles in the sky I thought I never see the day I'd poker on the velt tables across the borders or seas

maybe an army tank or a cold shoulder of a prison table but I've never play

but that didn't mean craps

I slapped down on the the grand stands great Midwest river ferris wheel

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
just frenched a transsexual in fantasy for the internet and siccness first time in ligh high on gorilla glue but she was in impressed by the gorilla glue and thoughted like I kissed like a brothers in bad boys II she thought I was will smith and Martian Lawrence kissing and said it was wrong and we dec decided never to the violate the bible and held hands and sung my friends rap album Coop Capone Omega 13

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Slide up also on the hotel and give it's money and it gives me back. I Live right down the road and coops anytime and sometime lift weight there and the hoe hotel to train for fights at the party crib where we run 2 zacpos to run terror down

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
we shit out them pits, my dog is an west ellington but lives on the east park 14 ave street of things. Her name is "Jackie Crueger" and has A Jacket like her and passed away 14 times and came to life. Her Claws Are Like Razors> Vase her coat her brindle perfect. the last thing I noted her weight 45 pounds and 8 months but in my mind 145

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'm The Real Book Of Thieves And Rob From Ivan The Great

I Heal 132 Kills Of Bags Of Money And Lots Of Jewelry

I Home Of Home To Nottingham Woods But Live In Luxberry

I Reopen My Arrors With A Switch Blade

And Have Reopen Weapons On Me At All Times

My Last Luxberry Report Of File Of The Sherriff Peehead Said Wanted Dead Or Alive And Quickly Of To Prince John to re and start the crusades to cave in Jerusalem and not save it

Who Took My Papa Johns Money

LOng Story Short I'll Be Getting A Million Dollars Here Shortly

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Mob Around Town IN CHATT TOWN ALL THE TIME I HAVE LIKE THE MOST INNER CITY MILES ON MY RIDE
AN 86 CUTLASS SUPREME
AN 97 SATURN SUPREME
AN 96 BLAZER LT
AND AN 2008 JETTA SUPREME

I REP THE GANG SAMMIE SAM COATS
AND THE NIT WITS INC WHICH ARE THE ROW THE MOST THE SAME AND BOTH
REEPING THE SHEPHERD NETWORK FOR LIFE
AND EAST SIDE DOWN TO BOON HEIGHTS, WOODLAWN, AND THE CAMDEN STREETS
ALL BLUE SIDE CRIP FOLK AND GD.

NO SHOOTINGS OR KILLINGS JUST SMOKED WEED EVERYDAY AND DRANK CASES OF BEER

AND BONGS IN THE BRICKS

I'M WHITE BOY OF THE YEAR AND THE MOST DANGEROUS ONE AT THE MATT FUCKING GEE GROVES DANGER MANYE

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
*EXTRA COMMITARY

8.5 INCHES AROUND AND 7.5 ON THE HARD DICK THAT TURNS INTO 9 FOR THE SCHOOL'S SEXIEST FINEST TEACHER IN HARD SOCKS FOR THAT I TURN NOW FOR THE SICCNESS CALENDAR MODELS FOR JUNE THROUGH JULY EMMA WHO HAS READ MY DICK MEASUREMENTS AND GIVES IT A 10.0 FOR ROCK SOLID APPEREANCE