TEST YOUR AWARENESS: DO THE TEST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
never seen the first one but ive seen the second one.

i was like hell yeah i got that shit right then he starts talkin bout a damn bear.lol

Mar 4, 2007
Weak ass moon walk. And fuck the bike muthafuckas that seem to want to get hit ridin in the middle of the street.
a bicycle is a vehicle that cannot drive on the sidewalks unless otherwise indicated in california.
i used to ride my bike to work and school sometimes to not waste gas since i had a million things i had to drive for in the day, and mothafuckas are pretty stupid.

most people wouldn't drive near me at all when there was plenty of space to drive, or they just keep hollerin and follow me. lol.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
a bicycle is a vehicle that cannot drive on the sidewalks unless otherwise indicated in california.
i used to ride my bike to work and school sometimes to not waste gas since i had a million things i had to drive for in the day, and mothafuckas are pretty stupid.

most people wouldn't drive near me at all when there was plenty of space to drive, or they just keep hollerin and follow me. lol.
nah im talking about the ones that are in the middle going hella slow. slowin shit down.