Tekashi69 vs LA Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
These kiddo NYC bangers have no idea about WC gang politics, is the issue. He doesnt understand what "checking in" even means and i get it..he is a rapper and his ego needs to stand out so of course he is gonna say what he says. But when it comes down to it, when he is in town, real ones will indeed pull his card.

These young rappers now calling themselves "savages" are just plain stupid. That entire term has been twisted to mean some other shit than what it was 25 years ago. These kids just want to wild out and catch some internet fame.

Anyways, i hope he gets slapped in the mouth and robbed so he learns his lesson. He gonna look dumb as fuck with two black eyes.

Jan 6, 2018
I was unfortunate enough to come across pictures of Cheeseburger “taking the meat” in his mouth, so to speak. Wish I never saw it.
lol yeah...

but I saw a lot of the ppl from out of city/state who were commenting on Insta that missed the whole reason why it was so funny who they linked up with...

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
These kiddo NYC bangers have no idea about WC gang politics, is the issue. He doesnt understand what "checking in" even means and i get it..he is a rapper and his ego needs to stand out so of course he is gonna say what he says. But when it comes down to it, when he is in town, real ones will indeed pull his card.

These young rappers now calling themselves "savages" are just plain stupid. That entire term has been twisted to mean some other shit than what it was 25 years ago. These kids just want to wild out and catch some internet fame.

Anyways, i hope he gets slapped in the mouth and robbed so he learns his lesson. He gonna look dumb as fuck with two black eyes.
eventually someone either from where he from or over here will pull that card. It always happens.

Last edited: