TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
that video on fox 11 with oiler catching that billboard with bubble letters. that shit would be on heavy rotation on my vcr back then. fuck i started writting back in 91. got arrested once. still have some beef cause of all that writting shit. always carry a scriber catching spots at gas stations.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006

"what ever happen to the glory days when we wrote graffiti hittin art stores for paint and markers, nobody thought we was artist who woulda thunk they would exploit it for a target market"

That paint odor potent as angel dust.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
not the most artistic, but you couldnt go anywhere in frisco in 93-94 without seeing it. KR, twist, rem, oh boy!
ORFN kinda hurtin..he got that weak ass hipster ass, polka dot ass, clouds and arrows comin outa everything, kinda of a style..
he gets up though... see it all over the P. I guess in the end its really all about quantity. Gotta give it up to the folks who KEEP it west coast

Dec 2, 2006
its about being seen.

ORFN kinda hurtin..he got that weak ass hipster ass, polka dot ass, clouds and arrows comin outa everything, kinda of a style..
he gets up though... see it all over the P. I guess in the end its really all about quantity. Gotta give it up to the folks who KEEP it west coast
you know the business.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
ima have to dig up some old AF. from like 92.. or i need to find that special on graffiti. on like dateline nbc..

found it.

"The AF, or ARTFIENDS crew prowl the streets of portland tagging and agressively hassling anyone in their way." lol

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
LOL at 2:48 the cop said
"Awww Che my friend"
lol thats my cousin right there.. my cousin actually filed a lawsuit against them because everytime he left his house he would get pulled over like that. harrassed everywhere.. .. He won by the way. and he also got the entire "GANG LIST" wiped out for portland and now days theres no more than couple hundred people on it.. where as back then if I were to kick it with someone from CRIPs id be labeled a crip on the "GANG LIST"...

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
ima have to dig up some old AF. from like 92.. or i need to find that special on graffiti. on like dateline nbc..

found it.

"The AF, or ARTFIENDS crew prowl the streets of portland tagging and agressively hassling anyone in their way." lol

I remember them days AF & DK beefin it up. Then there was RCK, DMC, OFA, DCI, K4T, TKC, TIPK, OSK, TMF, WOW, UAC, ADK, CWB, STP, CTS...a ton of other crews I can't remember at the moment either.

Nov 1, 2005
DAMN, VAMPS, YOU TAKIN IT WAAAY BACK...

I REMEMBER THAT FOO OILER, SAHL, TRIBE(NOW DJ LADY TRIBE), JIMER, SINER, BISER, CES(ZES), TOLSE(RIP), SK8(RIP), OCEAN, DEVOE, TOOMER(T-LOK), AND MEAR AND ALL THE CBS'S, THE K4P'S, THE OG LTS'S... I REMEMBER COMIN UP ON STREAKS FROM BABA UP AT L.A. TATTOO UP ON HOLLYWOOD BL, RACKIN AT MICHEAL'S AND AARON BROS COMIN UP ON PRISMA COLORS FOR THE PIECE BOOKS... SHIT, I THINK I WANNA GO CATCH SOME BOMBS IN THE RIVER!!! WHOS DOWN?!?

BTW, I CANT STAND THOSE NEW TIPS THEY HAVE ON KRYLONS!!!
is that the same baba that owns vintage tattoo down the street from me on york blvd?brothers name is odie?