TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2007
taggings cool as long as your good at it there was some good tagging on my fence till some dumb ass doodle poodles came and crossed every1 out now my fence looks stupid

Jun 28, 2002
I wouldnt have this screen name if i didnt start writing.. I was gettin up since i was in 5th grade. KICS is was what i wrote, spelled it hella different ways. I mostly wrote wit spray paint, paint markers, mean streaks, maggum 44's, shoe polish, paint rollers.. I used to always go rockin. I remember any store i used to go in i always look for caps from the dons mobile glass cleaner cans.. My first fat cap and a pretty tight one too slap it on a can of krylon and i was good haha.. Used to make my own two shade mean streaks too.. Tagging brings back hella memories.. Got caught up once or twice but other than that i never stopped it was like a drug lol.. I got up alot i remember being hella known in junior high and highschool but i really never let alot of ppl know it was me, just close homies..

Jun 18, 2005
I CO-$IGN ON ALOT OF TAGGER$ ON HERE! I U$E 2 HATE WHEN TAGGER$ BOMBED ALL OVER MY VARRIO....WE WOULD B OUT THERE LOKING 4 THEM MORE THAN $CRAPZ........LOL! FUNNY $HIT, THO. E$PECIALLY J~B~F! UNTIL THO$E FOO'$ TURNED INTO HOMEBOYZ BUT THEY $TILL HAVE NO RE$PECT 4 OTHER HOMEBOY HOOD$!

Jan 5, 2006
i aint a seasoned vet like most of you in here, but i used to get down. Cant really do shit now a days, too many toy ass taggers out here and people crossing out shit because they think its cool. I grew up tagging and breakin'.. I do sketches and shit from time to time.. but i hate seeing all the toy ass shit on the freeway.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I was runnin around taggin back in the day, but I'm not talented enough, so I let the homies do it. I come from a Graffiti Capital though.

Daim (from Hamburg):

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I think I still look up to Oiler to this day..
DAMN, VAMPS, YOU TAKIN IT WAAAY BACK...

I REMEMBER THAT FOO OILER, SAHL, TRIBE(NOW DJ LADY TRIBE), JIMER, SINER, BISER, CES(ZES), TOLSE(RIP), SK8(RIP), OCEAN, DEVOE, TOOMER(T-LOK), AND MEAR AND ALL THE CBS'S, THE K4P'S, THE OG LTS'S... I REMEMBER COMIN UP ON STREAKS FROM BABA UP AT L.A. TATTOO UP ON HOLLYWOOD BL, RACKIN AT MICHEAL'S AND AARON BROS COMIN UP ON PRISMA COLORS FOR THE PIECE BOOKS... SHIT, I THINK I WANNA GO CATCH SOME BOMBS IN THE RIVER!!! WHOS DOWN?!?

BTW, I CANT STAND THOSE NEW TIPS THEY HAVE ON KRYLONS!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CHAKA... that dude was my inspiration, but then after a few times out i found out real quick that i was a fuckin toy. My claim to fame: MELO WSU on a UC Transit bus in Union City. All city babyyyyyyy!!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
CHAKA... that dude was my inspiration, but then after a few times out i found out real quick that i was a fuckin toy. My claim to fame: MELO WSU on a UC Transit bus in Union City. All city babyyyyyyy!!!!
CHAKA!?! DAMN... FORGOT ABOUT HIM... HE WAS MORE INTO CATCHIN SPOTS, NOT REALLY INTO BOMBING...

Dec 26, 2004
I got into graff because I always thought of it as another art form, which people dont believe, since Im into art Ive always looked at graff as a better inspiration than other art forms. I tried taggin, thats all I ever was, but fuck you have to be DEDICATED. I run into peoples say that write but fuckin buy cans. But I still practice for myself, but dont call myself a writer, to open my mind and style.