T. Rogers "OG Blood" & Bloods Speaks On Rappers Claiming Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
I keep hearing about this so called So. Cal culture and lifestyle and how intracate it is......

I think I figured it out tho'....... Hella gangs, they all funk with eachother on the outside, go to jail and the race's funk with eachother instead of the gangs, get out cant get a job cuz they ex convicts, mislead little kids into looking up to you as somebody cuz you went to prison, repeat cycle until you get a life sentance or die before your 30th birthday.

May 8, 2008
^^^

You have to understand the so cal lifestyle to understand the mentality.
lol i really cud give a damn about the so cal lifestyle. Grown men shouldnt be followers. yall niggas act like the Crips and Bloods are the alpha and omega of this thug shit. its much more than that on the real, and thats how you know these rappers is fake. hop on colors when it's a fad, then hop off when the fad dies.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
lol i really cud give a damn about the so cal lifestyle. Grown men shouldnt be followers. yall niggas act like the Crips and Bloods are the alpha and omega of this thug shit. its much more than that on the real, and thats how you know these rappers is fake. hop on colors when it's a fad, then hop off when the fad dies.
...checc it out potnuh... First off I aint one of the yall niggas. Don't get it fuc'd up homie. This wasn't a topic of thug shit. This is about Crips and Damu's. I agree about the fad thang and that is why this topic keeps coming up.

May 8, 2008
...checc it out potnuh... First off I aint one of the yall niggas. Don't get it fuc'd up homie. This wasn't a topic of thug shit. This is about Crips and Damu's. I agree about the fad thang and that is why this topic keeps coming up.
When I say "yall" I'm talking about people on the internet. I don't know you bruh so I'm assuming until I'm proven otherwise. The topic is rappers thinking it's cool to be shit they not. The topic is rappers thinking bloods and crips rule the fucking world. We need to wake up.

Mar 4, 2007
whats worse, fighting over a bitch or a color which no one seems to even know the origins or roots of?
how bout none fightin ova a bitch aint worth it and jus pointless and fightin for a color well thats on how you wanna take it i still think it aint worth it either and i aint knockin on nobodies shit everybody does what they does so jus keep it that way