Systematic Racism in United States

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A black man ended up in jail for 3 months because a Burger King employee called the police claiming his $10 bill was fake.......turns out the bill was real.

The only reason he was even released from jail was because the secret service finally got around to examining the bill.

The main question I have is, how the fuck does it take the fucking secret service to tell if a bill is fake? The police locked up a person and charged them with a serious crime because a minimum wage retard who works at Burger King's "expert" testimony on counterfeit money?

Homeless man jailed for three months after trying to pay Burger King with $10 bill files suit

Jan 31, 2008
A black man ended up in jail for 3 months because a Burger King employee called the police claiming his $10 bill was fake.......turns out the bill was real.

The only reason he was even released from jail was because the secret service finally got around to examining the bill.

The main question I have is, how the fuck does it take the fucking secret service to tell if a bill is fake? The police locked up a person and charged them with a serious crime because a minimum wage retard who works at Burger King's "expert" testimony on counterfeit money?

Homeless man jailed for three months after trying to pay Burger King with $10 bill files suit
fux dat.
i aint black but i was harrassed
blak racism dont exist

Jan 31, 2008
whats up with white women always calling the cops on black people for just hanging out somewhere in public lol

black people dont call the cops on white people for hanging out in public

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
At the recent owner's meeting NFL owners discussed adding a 15 year penalty to players that kneel during the national anthem.

NFL Teams Reportedly Discussing 15-Yard Penalty for Kneeling During Anthem | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
Shortly after I posted this the NFL approved it. The NFL also didn't contact the NFL Player's Association before they approved it. The NFL PA is pissed off and this might break rules of the collective bargaining agreement.

The white ownership of a league that is 70% black players just spit on said players.