Systematic Racism in United States

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
The oppressed have already been suppressed

Civil War for everyday people won't happen, the way we want it to. They will wipe out any offensive before the news at 9. The war is already taking place though, among foreign agents and the US govt. Anyone supporting these foreign agents don't comprehend what they are really supporting either as these foreign agents will not free you.
Best thing to do is to leave while you can, if that is what you want to do. The way things are here were planned generations before us and they will continue to be carried out, you can count on it. They don't need any of us, we are expendable as they have many waiting to take your place.
When Dr King was murdered we all lost our opportunity for change in the US

Everyone who believed in that man, that assassination was the opportunity for Civil War.

Those before us failed to seize the moment.

Today is the product of that failure.

May 4, 2002
lol at a civil war going down here....

who is gonna fight? that shit is so laughable.

kids cant even tie their own shoes without being offened, how they fuck would they fight in a fucking war?

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
Lol

What was the population of South Africa in 1650? And how many black Africans migrated to South Africa long after that?

Basically all land has been stolen over time and not only by whites.
Still doesn't justify to commit genocide now.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol

What was the population of South Africa in 1650? And how many black Africans migrated to South Africa long after that?

Basically all land has been stolen over time and not only by whites.
Still doesn't justify to commit genocide now.
The Dutch East India Company stole that land brother. I never said genocide of any form was okay. Two wrongs don't make a right but VOC historically has been wrong

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
iaoish be like this ok cuz these my peeps

The history of white colonial land dispossession dates back to the expansion of the Dutch colonial settlement in the Cape, which was established after the Dutch East India Company (DEIC) authorised Jan van Riebeeck to set up a refreshment station for their ships. Land was seized from the Khoikhoi and later the San to increase Dutch grazing pastures, expand their farming activities and to establish settlements. Over time, the increasing lack of access to grazing pastures by the Khoikhoi gave rise to conflict with the Dutch. While in some instances the Khoikhoi were successful, the Dutch defeated the latter and expropriated more of their land. As a result, the Khoikhoi and the San were systematically deprived of their livelihood forcing them to seek employment on the farmlands of white colonial settlers. Thus, the period between 1652 and 1799 is largely characterized by Dutch colonial expansion through occupation of land and resistance against this by the indigenous inhabitants.

Jan 31, 2008
I agree with iaoish @iaoish that whites are not particularly more oppressive than the others, they just happen to be the first ones to make the better weapons or whatever.

But what I don't get about iaoish @iaoish is the fact that he, rather than say, 'you are right, fuck minorities and fuck white people', he is taking the side of his ancestors just because they are his ancestors. This is no different than blacks seeing obama to be an angel just because of their own skin color.

Trust me iaoish @iaoish , ALL people are fucked. Its like liberals vs conservatives and you are here preaching a side because of your own demographic. Just admit it that all sides are wrong(at the very least expressing natural human nature) and feel free to post your own convictions against both groups of people.
Stop with the one sided bullshit because it is a weak cop out and people will stop taking you seriously because they can anticipate your argument based on your demographic.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
The white South Africans of Dutch origin, who refer to themselves as Afrikaners, are the most vile, racist, repulsive, revolting fucking pigs I have ever met, in my personal experience WITHOUT EXCEPTION. And I've met a lot of these pieces of shit.

When I first moved to Australia, my next door Neighbour was one of these...and when I heard her one day complaining about how evil black people are I said to her as a 14 year old "C'mon now they are not all bad" to which she replied "The only good black person is a dead black person".

That was my first encounter with these pieces of shit and set the tone perfectly for the rest of them that I subsequently had the mispleasure of dealing with.

I hope they all get ran out of South Africa.

Jan 31, 2008
When I first moved to Australia, my next door Neighbour was one of these...and when I heard her one day complaining about how evil black people are I said to her as a 14 year old "C'mon now they are not all bad" to which she replied "The only good black person is a dead black person".
it is tribalism. it is riddled with fear of the unknown, cowardice in life, and the underlying need to survive.

Basically, this is the kind of reaction you'd expect from any other animal when threatened.

Someone once said that the difference between an average human and someone like Nietzsche is far greater than it is between that average human and an ape. I agree..

May 14, 2002
iaoish be like this ok cuz these my peeps

The history of white colonial land dispossession dates back to the expansion of the Dutch colonial settlement in the Cape, which was established after the Dutch East India Company (DEIC) authorised Jan van Riebeeck to set up a refreshment station for their ships. Land was seized from the Khoikhoi and later the San to increase Dutch grazing pastures, expand their farming activities and to establish settlements. Over time, the increasing lack of access to grazing pastures by the Khoikhoi gave rise to conflict with the Dutch. While in some instances the Khoikhoi were successful, the Dutch defeated the latter and expropriated more of their land. As a result, the Khoikhoi and the San were systematically deprived of their livelihood forcing them to seek employment on the farmlands of white colonial settlers. Thus, the period between 1652 and 1799 is largely characterized by Dutch colonial expansion through occupation of land and resistance against this by the indigenous inhabitants.
I never said that what the VOC or DEIC did was right. But most (black) Africans living in South Africa today who are pro killing off all the white people migrated there in a later stage and are migrants themselves.

May 14, 2002
I agree with iaoish @iaoish that whites are not particularly more oppressive than the others, they just happen to be the first ones to make the better weapons or whatever.

But what I don't get about iaoish @iaoish is the fact that he, rather than say, 'you are right, fuck minorities and fuck white people', he is taking the side of his ancestors just because they are his ancestors. This is no different than blacks seeing obama to be an angel just because of their own skin color.

Trust me iaoish @iaoish , ALL people are fucked. Its like liberals vs conservatives and you are here preaching a side because of your own demographic. Just admit it that all sides are wrong(at the very least expressing natural human nature) and feel free to post your own convictions against both groups of people.
Stop with the one sided bullshit because it is a weak cop out and people will stop taking you seriously because they can anticipate your argument based on your demographic.

You just summed up this entire thread.

May 14, 2002
The white South Africans of Dutch origin, who refer to themselves as Afrikaners, are the most vile, racist, repulsive, revolting fucking pigs I have ever met, in my personal experience WITHOUT EXCEPTION. And I've met a lot of these pieces of shit.

That was my first encounter with these pieces of shit and set the tone perfectly for the rest of them that I subsequently had the mispleasure of dealing with.

I hope they all get ran out of South Africa.

I believe that.
They'll probably will all get run out of South Africa.
Ironically Australia is a country that said to take them in gladly.

https://howsouthafrica.com/australia-ready-take-white-south-african-farmers/amp/

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lif...south-african-farmers-gaining-support-report/

Julius Malena

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I never said that what the VOC or DEIC did was right. But most (black) Africans living in South Africa today who are pro killing off all the white people migrated there in a later stage and are migrants themselves.
They are migrants from their own continent to their own continent? Breh lay off the drugs for a minute. Thats like white people of British descent in America saying they have as much a right to have stolen Colorado land because group A of indigenous people started in the Midwest or west coast and didn't necessarily originate in Colorado. Stop making excuses. They stole that shit, the African tribes were robbed of that shit just like the American tribes have been robbed of this shit. That's reality. Nobody said it's your fault. You're acting like your great great grandfather was in on it. LOL

Last edited: