Suge done fucked up this time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
The funniest shit is how diggidy and anthonyy were begging the mods to change their usernames for months and they got ignored lmmfao. Now they're "coach E no" and "bigsby" hahahahahahaha

Fuckin pathetic

May 16, 2002
Gemini is a non diabetic fat ass who drinks a lot of soda and also happens to be a mortician who talks a lot of shit. And has a dry sense of humor that pisses many Siccness members off :siccness:

Anyhow, It sure looks like Suge Knight is claiming victim. One side of the story is he rolled up (No punn intended) on the set to cause trouble. The other version is he was attacked when he showed up. That's the media for you though.

At the end of the day he's known for his reputation, but I won't cast judgement on that man. Yes, he's gotten into a whole lot over the years, but the man also had a power house we all praised at one time (minus you 90's babies.) Whether he muscled his way in, in good or bad situations there was a time we rooted for the bad guy.

With that being said, I won't wish bad on him now, but based on how he's viewed upon in the public eye it's not looking good for him.

Yes, he ran over somebody and the person passed away due to his injuries. I'm sure his lawyer will be seeking involuntary manslaughter or something of that sort.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Ever since Pac died, Suge has been fighting an avalanche of hate! He was in prison for 6 years and still put out better music than most other labels. Couldn't get the label running again, because he was blackballed. He has been in a nightmare since his best buddy Pac died...I could understand this hate for Puffy, but for Suge?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sorry, but any grown ass man whos never hit a blunt or drank a beer in his life and claims he was a "hardcore watsonville gangbanger" is hella un-cool
breh ....lets just put this out there & aint no coming to save Diggidy on this, but homie you're beating a dead horse like a motherfucker

We all read what was said when he said it & your stretching the truth dont make it any more real, you put more extra on it everytime you stalk dude in his threads

Homeboy said he was 12, in Watsonville, & if you're from the area you know there is a TON of mexican gangbangers in Watsone, & was pretty much a wannabe Norteno & was smarter than half you lame ass gangsters & got the fuck out & moved on.

I don't understand whats so hard about that to understand

Your definition of "Un-cool" is exactly that, YOURS, why you tryin to get everyone on your bandwagon? We all see it.

I don't see why you go to every thread he posts in & attempt to play bully

It's beyond lame & you look like an immense asshat everytime you touch on the subject.

The horse is dead, ...fall back.

& before you attempt to come at me sideways, miss me breh, I give 2 shits.

You & I always been cool on the sicc & I stayed my distance from all the jmacc916 clowning posts, but you really need to give it a break man, you're lightweight on stalker status at this point

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
i don't want to hate Suge, he just gives us reasons not to like him.

A few months back, Suge was on camera talking about how Cube has to break him some bread for the movie. It was almost inevitable something was going to happen between him and someone from the film.

His career started because of NWA and now his civilian life might be over because of something related to NWA. The deceased person was supposed to be Suge's friend...whether he did it on accident, what kind of temperamental idiot does some dangerous shit like that around their friend?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
breh ....lets just put this out there & aint no coming to save Diggidy on this, but homie you're beating a dead horse like a motherfucker

We all read what was said when he said it & your stretching the truth dont make it any more real, you put more extra on it everytime you stalk dude in his threads

Homeboy said he was 12, in Watsonville, & if you're from the area you know there is a TON of mexican gangbangers in Watsone, & was pretty much a wannabe Norteno & was smarter than half you lame ass gangsters & got the fuck out & moved on.

I don't understand whats so hard about that to understand

Your definition of "Un-cool" is exactly that, YOURS, why you tryin to get everyone on your bandwagon? We all see it.

I don't see why you go to every thread he posts in & attempt to play bully

It's beyond lame & you look like an immense asshat everytime you touch on the subject.

The horse is dead, ...fall back.

& before you attempt to come at me sideways, miss me breh, I give 2 shits.

You & I always been cool on the sicc & I stayed my distance from all the jmacc916 clowning posts, but you really need to give it a break man, you're lightweight on stalker status at this point

You're right Shea, me and you always been cool and i aint got no funk with you.

I aint stalking anybody, I simply read these threads for entertainment, and when I see a lame ass fool posting whether it be diggidy, mac jesus, that new dipshit from the UK or anybody, I call it like I see it.

But I get your point, Ill leave diggidy alone and let him continue to be lame.....

That being said, Im back in vegas and I intend to get shit faced sloppy drunk and fuck hookers this whole damn weekend

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I aint stalking anybody, I simply read these threads for entertainment, and when I see a lame ass fool posting whether it be diggidy, mac jesus, that new dipshit from the UK or anybody, I call it like I see it.

But I get your point, Ill leave diggidy alone and let him continue to be lame.....

That being said, Im back in vegas and I intend to get shit faced sloppy drunk and fuck hookers this whole damn weekend

Right on breh, get tanked & hit a jackpot or 3

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
snoop said he squashed his beef with suge, wondering if dre did the same

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/30/dr-dre-suge-knight-beef-murder-hit-and-run-compton/
Suge Knight
Beef Between Dre and Suge
Sparked Fatal Hit and Run

Suge Knight was lured into a trip to a Compton set that turned fatal, and the mission was to broker a peace accord between Suge and longtime rival Dr. Dre ... this according to sources connected to Suge.

Shortly before the collision, Suge had gone to another location where the commercial for "Straight Outta Compton" was being shot and got into a physical push and shove with Dr. Dre's security. Some off-duty officers saw the altercation and ordered Suge to leave.

Our Suge sources say a short time later Terry Carter called Suge and said he had contacted Dre and was told to bring Suge by the next location where they could work out their problems. Suge says he took Carter up on the offer, believing it would be a peaceful meeting, but when he arrived he got jumped before he even got out of his truck.

As we first reported ... it all ended with Suge running over Terry's head, killing him. Suge is now in a downtown L.A. jail after being arrested for murder. His bail is set at $2 million.

As you probably know, Dre and Suge owned Death Row Records but their partnership blew apart and Dre left the business and went to Interscope.

Suge's people say they can easily prove Terry called Suge but obviously there's only one person now who can recount the conversation.

Nov 24, 2003
Suge Knight -- Beef Between Dr. Dre and Suge Sparked Fatal Hit and Run | TMZ.com
Suge Knight
Beef Between Dre and Suge
Sparked Fatal Hit and Run

Suge Knight was lured into a trip to a Compton set that turned fatal, and the mission was to broker a peace accord between Suge and longtime rival Dr. Dre ... this according to sources connected to Suge.

Shortly before the collision, Suge had gone to another location where the commercial for "Straight Outta Compton" was being shot and got into a physical push and shove with Dr. Dre's security. Some off-duty officers saw the altercation and ordered Suge to leave.

Our Suge sources say a short time later Terry Carter called Suge and said he had contacted Dre and was told to bring Suge by the next location where they could work out their problems. Suge says he took Carter up on the offer, believing it would be a peaceful meeting, but when he arrived he got jumped before he even got out of his truck.

As we first reported ... it all ended with Suge running over Terry's head, killing him. Suge is now in a downtown L.A. jail after being arrested for murder. His bail is set at $2 million.

As you probably know, Dre and Suge owned Death Row Records but their partnership blew apart and Dre left the business and went to Interscope.

Suge's people say they can easily prove Terry called Suge but obviously there's only one person now who can recount the conversation.

As much bad shit as Suge has done over the years, and obviously my guess is as good as anyone else here but this account sounds more like what I would guess happened.

1) Dre is worth damn near a billion dollars - he doesn't give a fuck about squashing a beef with 50 year old has been Suge Knight

2) Suge ran over his friend going in reverse, that sounds like he was in trouble and was trying to flee as quickly as possible. If he went there to take someone out, I don't see why the dude he picked out of everyone would be his friend.

Mar 21, 2009

More like jfag!!!!!