"STOP BLAMING GUNS!" Howard Stern DESTROYS the gun control Argument

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
StillHustlin, You should of been a teacher instead of a Gangsta Rap enthusiast. Man I think you missed your calling in life. Where do you get the time and energy to look up all that info, but good stuff though and your right guns aren't going anywhere soon and there will always be ghost guns and black market guns. People would go on a sword or knife rampage if that was all they could get. Keep up the good work Teach.

Jun 21, 2006
datplaya @datplaya

Here is one example of many why we have gun rights in this country.....not our fault you can't protect yourself in your country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osS1HzHGrz8

A robber chose to mess with the wrong liquor store.

Graphic surveillance footage from Forest Acres Liquor Store in Tulsa, Okla., shows an armed robber breaking in and threatening the store clerks – a woman and her daughter – with a shotgun. He began taking cash from the register and briefly moved off-screen. Both women then went for guns of their own. When the robber came back, they opened fire.

The robber struggled for the mother’s gun while the daughter put a few well-placed shots into the man. The women left the store as the robber fell to the ground behind the register.

The robber was later identified as Tyrone Lee, who was suspected of 10 other robberies in the area. He was gone from the scene when police arrived, but showed up at the hospital soon after.

The two women declined comment to the media, however, the owner’s son gave comment to KTUL. A woman claiming to be the daughter made comments on Facebook.

“Y’all have no idea what I or my mother endured,” wrote Ashley Lee. “Until you’ve been through something like that … please. I love my mother and wanted to do nothing more than to protect. It was hard.”

“We’re not going to be victims,” said Justin Christian, according to KTUL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgWB4gb3GE
In my country (the Netherlands) the store would have been robbed without any casualties and the police would (hopefully) catch the robber.

Looking at the video: imagine if the robber noticed the ladies getting a gun and started shooting in his own self defence. There potentially could have been 3 casualties. Possibly even more when there were customers in the store. In my opinion the situation could have escalated because the store owner grabbed a gun.

But I understand now the right to carry a gun is very important for an American.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In my country (the Netherlands) the store would have been robbed without any casualties and the police would (hopefully) catch the robber.

Looking at the video: imagine if the robber noticed the ladies getting a gun and started shooting in his own self defence. There potentially could have been 3 casualties. Possibly even more when there were customers in the store. In my opinion the situation could have escalated because the store owner grabbed a gun.

But I understand now the right to carry a gun is very important for an American.

2 Pac - Me and my girlfriend With Lyrics).wmv - YouTube
You may want to believe that's the case, but it isn't necessarily. The statistics released by the European Union showed that your annual death rate per million people from mass public shootings was 0.051, while the US was 0.089. Also, why do you need guns for target shooting in the Netherlands? Why does your law allow you to defend yourself with a gun against an armed intruder, if you are permitted to own a gun? This contradicts exactly what you are saying.

2Pac doesn't speak for all Americans, he spoke for a specific group of people, a group you can't relate to and shouldn't lump with all people- environments play a part.

If you are going to debate, stay away from hyperbole and keep to the facts.

Again, not our fault you live in a nanny state that doesn't implicitly provide firearms for self defense, only in a roundabout way. I guess you always have prayer if you get caught in that scenario!

If we are going to play the what if game, both of those women could have been murdered and the assailant could have gotten away without being shot. Instead they decided they would not be victims that day.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
You may want to believe that's the case, but it isn't necessarily. The statistics released by the European Union showed that your annual death rate per million people from mass public shootings was 0.051, while the US was 0.089. Also, why do you need guns for target shooting in the Netherlands? Why does your law allow you to defend yourself with a gun against an armed intruder, if you are permitted to own a gun? This contradicts exactly what you are saying.

2Pac doesn't speak for all Americans, he spoke for a specific group of people, a group you can't relate to and shouldn't lump with all people- environments play a part.

If you are going to debate, stay away from hyperbole and keep to the facts.

Again, not our fault you live in a nanny state that doesn't implicitly provide firearms for self defense, only in a roundabout way. I guess you always have prayer if you get caught in that scenario!

If we are going to play the what if game, both of those women could have been murdered and the assailant could have gotten away without being shot. Instead they decided they would not be victims that day.
I dont know where you get your statistics from. Eventhough it seems like a small percentage, there's still a significant difference between the Netherlands and america.

In the Netherlands its illegal to own a gun. If you participate in a sport like target practice, you are allowed - under very strict conditions - to use a gun for that purpose.

The right to self defend is (also) an important right in the Netherlands. Lets say i illegally own a gun. If somebody breaks into my house, points a gun at me and i shoot him, I wont be charged with murder or anything like that (as long as i can prove shooting him was necessary in self defence). I believe i will be charged with illegal possesion of a fire weapon though.

I hope you do agree there will be a greater risk of a shooting when two people point guns at each other?

fact (like guy above said): wihout guns there will be no shootings. Hard to argue with that.

Obviously a crazy person can still cause casualties with a knife, but lets be realistic: Its less likely this person can take out multiple persons with this knife before he's stopped. Two unarmed people can potentially stop a person with a knife. The same two people have less chance to stop a guy carrying a gun.

I seen talking about making it harder for a crazy person to buy a gun in america. I guess thats a good start. But what if the crazy person has sane family or friends that do own guns. The crazy person can easily gain acces to these guns (for instance: by 'borrowing' his dads gun) and use them.

I put the 2-pac song in my post because you americans obviously have a special relationship with your gun.

Last edited: