Stocks (GNBT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I dont know how many of you follow stocks or maybe contemplate what its all about. Or maybe you already understand the money thirsty blood sucking fucks who make the world spin off this shit........BUT......There is a stock Generex Biotechnology Corp (GNBT) that i have been following since march of this year.......March 16 the stock was at .32 cents a share.....It is now at http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=GNBT its a company that is trying to revolutionize the way diabetics take insulan....Instead of shots and needles they are trying to make an oral insulan spray.........The head of the diabties association has left and went to Generex......The company has passed 2 different phases in other countries and is on to phase 3......If phase 3 is passed and the FDA approves this it will take off.....Right now its a penny stock so the average cat can invest 500 to 1000 dollars in it. It can also fail....but if someone put money in the stock at 32 cents their money has now doubled........Im no stock broker but do some reaserch on this and make your own opinion of it.........

Nov 2, 2002
Where did you hear that pitch from? Sounds like something you would see in a spam email.
Ill look into it though

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Where did you hear that pitch from? Sounds like something you would see in a spam email.
Ill look into it though
I read up on this stock on my own.......This is not a copy and paste or an email of anything.......Look into the stock homie.....Im telling you 32 cents to 69 cents.....Once the phase is passed it will jump even more......They are also doing breast cancer meds and much more....but that main shit is the oral insulin

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i used to work for an investment bank..i will ask some my former co-workers about this
You already know this but everyone has thier own opinion........People who may tell you not to invest in things may just be scared to take chances....Do your own reaserch POLTERGEIST......Just google the name generex and read up on your own........It dosent hurt to ask them.....but in the end look into it yourself.....Its cheap and nothing is for sure but from the looks of it and what ive been following its gonna blow....

May 27, 2008
http://www.google.com/finance?q=gnbt

I see this kind of thing all the time. Yeah, if the FDA approves it you will see a rise, but keep in mind this is a small LLC, no big-time corporation... So the rise won't be anything AMAZING 99% of the time. There are better and safer ways to achieve the same end goal.

I DO follow and invest in stocks daily. I'm a young guy and they definitely pay me, but you have to know what you're doing. Don't guess, don't try to daytrade, etc.

For example: I COULD throw money into this stock and hope I get lucky... But instead, I make moves like buying Bank of America (BAC) stock at five bucks and under back in January. As the economy gets better, pockets are getting fatter. Soon I should have tripled my initial investment. Hopefully I'll have enough to finance graduate school or buy a place after college.

If you're a small investor, use the NEWS not feelings as your #1 source of info. / basis and rationale for decisions. Hold the stock for more than a year so as not to incur long-term gains. Another tip: MAJOR brokerages usually only look at stocks above five bucks... That means that they wouldn't consider buying stocks like the aforementioned one.

My pick for a cheap stock under $5 right now is CITIBANK (CITI). Too large to fail, global presence, LOTS of friends in high places. If you buy it now and hold onto it for a year I guarantee you will double your money.

Stocks are like life. If you're a rational person with patience (INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT) and self-trust you will most likely profit. If you're impatient and irrational you will lose money. Like my dad always says "bulls make $, bears make $, PIGS MAKE NO $!"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I read up on this stock on my own.......This is not a copy and paste or an email of anything.......Look into the stock homie.....Im telling you 32 cents to 69 cents.....Once the phase is passed it will jump even more......They are also doing breast cancer meds and much more....but that main shit is the oral insulin
good info i'll look into it....i've been investing since i was like 16...but now the only think makin me money is my gold investment...lol...and wal mart which i fuckin hate...and microsoft...since they're partnering with Yahoo now to compete with google.

May 27, 2008
A lot of people say stocks are like gambling, but that's only if you're "bad" at investing. You can reap high rewards, but if you're a novice trader trying to daytrade / flip and invest in penny stocks, you will get burnt, if not from bad decisions then from commission fees and taxes. IMO it's futile to invest this way...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
http://www.google.com/finance?q=gnbt

I see this kind of thing all the time. Yeah, if the FDA approves it you will see a rise, but keep in mind this is a small LLC, no big-time corporation... So the rise won't be anything AMAZING 99% of the time. There are better and safer ways to achieve the same end goal.
But as for people starting out such as myself with only a rack to invest....I can buy a gang of shares of this penny stock...Yes its a risk your right....but chances make champions and it seems of all the wealthy people's bios ive looked at....They have fallen many times before they made it in something.....If i would have made the investment when it was 32 cents my money obviously would have doubled already..........And yeah day trading is a big gamble for cats with BIG cheese.........I know this german cat and he lost 8000$ in 5 seconds day trading......but he was playing with 100k at a time on a daily......GNBT is for the long term and im gonna put my rack in later this week......Any extra money i get will also be invested in this stock...Fuck it......

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
A lot of people say stocks are like gambling, but that's only if you're "bad" at investing. You can reap high rewards, but if you're a novice trader trying to daytrade / flip and invest in penny stocks, you will get burnt, if not from bad decisions then from commission fees and taxes. IMO it's futile to invest this way...
Those are things that need to be taken into consideration for sure........But saying you will get burnt in the end is BS IMO.....Commission fees and taxes are something you really cant avoid so that is no obsticale (SP)......Yes in day trading you CAN get burnt... investing in Penny stocks you CAN get burnt.....But you will never know unless you try........We just have to get out there and do it.....Experiance is the best teacher.....and i understand what your saying......But in the end......we just have to nut up and go in....

Apr 25, 2002
Got NM when it was 2.31 and sold when I hit 102% return.

Got CZZ when it was 3.48 and will sell when I hit my 100+% return. I'm at 73.56% as of right now.

Just wish I had more money and more confidence in these when I put the money into them.

Oh well. I'm hoping the market takes a nother dive soon so I can put some money into some other companies I have my eye on.