The State of Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
make siccness an easy to navigate mobile app.

You could remove a lot of content not needed, keep the website up for those ppl that want the other content that's not too relevant to new users. I think it's a good idea, maybe need to change the format or brainstorm on it. why not try to make a beta version and test it out. Gabe505 @Gabe505

There probably 20-25 users that would be using it right away at least. Get some artists to interact and do giveaways for albums/merchandise. Print the siccness logo up on 10 hoodies and do a giveaway. Plug the app through your Facebook and IG accounts. I don't know how much money you already invested in this website but a a small investment on rebranding the image and giving away merchandise would help.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The format is kinda dying, in the way that with this type of forum you ended up getting to know who posted what kinda stuff and it was easier to differentiate who posted what. Now, people just go online to talk crap or try to be the top comment on something and don't necessarily have the same type of interaction with the other users like there are with this type of forum. So you have things like Yahoo, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube, etc... that have a comment section that is hella active but you may never see the same person twice commenting on random stuff.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
You Know What Would Look Snazzy, A Siccness Pinball Machine At The Bar:cool:

Or

Or

Or

A Siccness.net Show Car In Lowrider Magazine

But This Is What I Wanted To Say First Something Not Going Away Ever Is BLUNTS & BITCHES

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Part of what made the Siccness great, was that artists were putting out good music, were also active on the site. I listened to Woodie, Killa Valley, Hogglife, Jay Tee and dudes like that quite a bit. I don't know that there's an artist that I like who even posts on here anymore that I can think of. The most entertaining things in the last few years that I've seen were rappers making a fool out of themselves and wanting to fight everyone like AP9, Tay, Wax, etc...

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Part of what made the Siccness great, was that artists were putting out good music, were also active on the site. I listened to Woodie, Killa Valley, Hogglife, Jay Tee and dudes like that quite a bit. I don't know that there's an artist that I like who even posts on here anymore that I can think of. The most entertaining things in the last few years that I've seen were rappers making a fool out of themselves and wanting to fight everyone like AP9, Tay, Wax, etc...
I think we all know this to be true.. Miss the old days thats for sure..:siccness:

May 30, 2006
Connection is everything. We talk about Music all day long.
A Genre is just a genre. The biggest Forums in the web are taliking about Music 24/7
I love reddit.com. The sickness about it is amazing. Connect for free. Get fucking global.

wtf :siccness:

no more vodka for me...

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
This forum started going bad when everybody thought it was cool to down talk every rapper that comes on here. Especially when they talk tough on the internet but probably would never make a squeak if seen said rapper in real life.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This forum started going bad when everybody thought it was cool to down talk every rapper that comes on here. Especially when they talk tough on the internet but probably would never make a squeak if seen said rapper in real life.
You say that like any of the rappers that posted here that people talked shit to are actually scary people lol

Killa Tay would probably be the one rapper that has had shit talked to him on here that can actually throw hands.